Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That ndoye miss was terrible. Wednesday have been poor from what i have heard. 

Hopeless bunch of shitstains, **** off back to Yorkshire.

Just now, villa89 said:

Nah, we'll finish above Wednesday. The more losses for the filth the better.

We will have to agree to disagree, for me Wednesday will be far much more of a threat to us than the lot down the road.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nigel said:

We will have to agree to disagree, for me Wednesday will be far much more of a threat to us than the lot down the road.

I don't think @villa89 believes sha will be more of a threat than Wednesday regarding promotion. 

I think the point being made is we'll finish ahead of Wednesday regardless, so a Wednesday win is preferable to help in sha's relegation bid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At the top I still think it'll be between Wolves, Leeds and Boro but Cardiff and Sheff Utd have made great starts. Can't see Sheffield being up there come May but stranger things have happened. Preston will fall away too.

As for the bottom, I expect Bolton, Burton and Brentford to go down but Barnsley look like they will be in the mix too. Blues will do enough to stay out of trouble.

Edited by One For The Road

36 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Still think it'll be between Wolves, Leeds and Boro but Cardiff and Sheff Utd have made great starts. Can't see Sheffield being up there come May but stranger things have happened. Preston will fall away too.

As for the bottom, I expect Bolton, Burton and Brentford to go down but Barnsley look like they will be in the mix too. 

I'd say Brentford will be fine.  Even during their bad start they've been playing teams off the park.  Their results have already started to turn now and I expect them to start climbing.  I'd hope and expect the noses will stay in and around that vicinity for the season.

36 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd say Brentford will be fine.  Even during their bad start they've been playing teams off the park.  Their results have already started to turn now and I expect them to start climbing.  I'd hope and expect the noses will stay in and around that vicinity for the season.

Maybe. I can't see Blues going down though. They always seem to just about do enough, a bit like how we were in the Premier under Lambert and McLeish. That said, this is a huge appointment they've got on their hands. Get this manager wrong and they could be in all sorts of trouble.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Birmingham Mail is reporting Karankakakakakaka has turned them down and Cotterial is now the favouite. 

Brilliant :D

Would be happy with that, Cotterill's championship management record is pretty patchy. Got Bristol City up from league one in great style but couldn't replicate that in the championship.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would be happy with that, Cotterill's championship management record is pretty patchy. Got Bristol City up from league one in great style but couldn't replicate that in the championship.

Yep happy karanka turned them down as he would do a better job than Cotterill. 

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Clearly preparing for league 1 then 

Â