Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Kuzczak is a decent keeper at this level so don't think it will hurt them that much given they've already conceded hatfuls with Stockdale in goal.

Now if you said Che Adams and Jota out until November (and so missing our game) that would please me greatly.

Well he is okay, not decent enough to be a first choice championship keeper though seemingly. 

Obviously there are other players I’d rather see them lose to long term absence but I still see this as being a blow to them.

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

PS isn’t Jota already out for few weeks with a hamstring injury?

Yep he is. A lot of their team are picking up hamstring injuries which is very bizarre. Maybe it has to do with those Spanish coaches candleface brought in? 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Kuzczak is a decent keeper at this level so don't think it will hurt them that much given they've already conceded hatfuls with Stockdale in goal.

Now if you said Che Adams and Jota out until November (and so missing our game) that would please me greatly.

I agree regarding Kuzczak, Adams & Jota are injured ATM which I do think stifles them badly but yes longer term would be better :lol:

49 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Well he is okay, not decent enough to be a first choice championship keeper though seemingly. 

Obviously there are other players I’d rather see them lose to long term absence but I still see this as being a blow to them.

He was their number one when they finished 10th twice under Rowett.

Yeah Jota and Adams are injured but I presume they'll be back for end of October. Jota ripped us apart playing for Brentford in that 3-0.

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He was their number one when they finished 10th twice under Rowett.

Yeah Jota and Adams are injured but I presume they'll be back for end of October. Jota ripped us apart playing for Brentford in that 3-0.

That can’t be right, this is his 3rd season at Small Heath.

Jota is a good player but we made it very easy for him that day.

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

That can’t be right, this is his 3rd season at Small Heath.

Jota is a good player but we made it very easy for him that day.

I agree. We were woeful. Jota was nothing special we just had a very awful showing.

On 23/09/2017 at 19:04, TrentVilla said:

Good point for them, thought they'd lose that one. 

Was the the only result in my 5 fold that let me down for £100. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Was the the only result in my 5 fold that let me down for £100. 

Were you on the train from Sutton Coldfield to VP on Saturday by any chance?
There was a guy on there going **** bananas because Derby had let him down on his acca :crylaugh: 

Â