Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Nigel Pearson has taken a second division job in Belgium so won't be him :lol: 

Out of interest which club? The reason I ask is a lot of clubs in that league are now owned by clubs from other countries, including one owned by Leicester City (or their owners)

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Out of interest which club? The reason I ask is a lot of clubs in that league are now owned by clubs from other countries, including one owned by Leicester City (or their owners)

OH Leuven (source Tom Ross fb).

19 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

The very club Leicester owners run.

I actually though they would in the first division. Belgium second division is the very definition of obscurity!

39 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

The very club Leicester owners run.

I actually though they would in the first division. Belgium second division is the very definition of obscurity!

I had a feeling it would be which is why I asked, it was the only thing that made sense. That said given the circumstances around his departure from Leicester it is still a bit of a surprise. 

Perhaps they are securing a future replacement for Shakespear....

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

McLaren would be a dream appointment.

Agreed,  it would be the best we could hope for and as you say a dream appointment by any measure.  

He would get a team in bits as well so 33% injured.  33% Old Stock,  33% New "Arry" Stock.

And they needs points quick.  PLEASE be him and we could be on our way lad's.

They need a proper battering the weekend but I would take a 0-0 with a red card  + injuries for small heath as that is better long term and messes up the next home games.

Be good for him to experiment as well,  formations, players and change it to something they cannot do,  passing game or whatever.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Agreed,  it would be the best we could hope for and as you say a dream appointment by any measure.  

He would get a team in bits as well so 33% injured.  33% Old Stock,  33% New "Arry" Stock.

They need a proper battering the weekend but I would take a 0-0 with a red card  + injuries for small heath as that is better long term and messes up the next home games.

Be good for him to experiment as well,  formations, players and change it to something they cannot do,  passing game or whatever.

Na I would take a proper battering so thAT puts off any half decent manager from taking the job. 

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Totally agree, I spoke to people at Forest during his time there and let's just say they weren't complimentary about his management.

28 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think he did it helping to carry out Arry's ego out of the upstairs window.

Or  broken jaw, fractured eye socket and chipped teeth from repeatedly punching himself in the face, thinking he could have been playing Premier league instead of being in a relegation battle in the Championship with " the best club in Birmingham".

Edited by AJ
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Would like to see Mcleish round off his 'Disaster tour of the Midlands' back where it started

If he could arrive at small heath in a clown car that falls apart as he gets out,  that would be great.

Just to get a baseline for future tactical development and overall team progress and improvement.  Keep right on words removed, no really keep it up.:D

Â