Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I’d love them to go down but somehow they’ll stay up by the skin of their teeth as usual. I think Jota & Adams will just be enough to see them safe. I can’t see Cotterill having them challenging around the top though, ever.

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Crowds are up this season at the sty. They have been pulling in 20k most weeks. 

It won't last after their saviour 'Arry has left. Once the realisation hits that they are shite and in a relegation dogfight the unwashed will disappear. 

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Crowds are up this season at the sty. They have been pulling in 20k most weeks. 

They've an average of 20,602 this season which is the 12th best in the Championship. Hardly impressive given by their standards the big outlay in the summer and the fanfair of Arry's new damn.

They'll get a good one on Friday night (by their standards) after the 2 week break and with it being a Friday night, by their standards anyway.

15 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

They've an average of 20,602 this season which is the 12th best in the Championship. Hardly impressive given by their standards the big outlay in the summer and the fanfair of Arry's new damn.

They'll get a good one on Friday night (by their standards) after the 2 week break and with it being a Friday night, by their standards anyway.

Impressive for them, that's what I'm trying to say. 

13 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Impressive for them, that's what I'm trying to say. 

It wont last 

But we need to be pulling in bigger crowds if we want to go up. Having a full house villa park could onky be a good thing

Think it puts them up about 2k on last seasons average, still leaves them almost 50% lower than ours, which is surprising given they are the biggest club....

Come on Warnock, I’ll take back everything I’ve ever said about you if you can thonk them on Friday...

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Think it puts them up about 2k on last seasons average, still leaves them almost 50% lower than ours, which is surprising given they are the biggest club....

Come on Warnock, I’ll take back everything I’ve ever said about you if you can thonk them on Friday...

Yes, I will never refer to you as Colin rocket polisher again if you get your lads to smash the vermin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

smash the vermin.

It's always difficult,  would I rather they lose 6-0 every week or lose 1-0 every week in the 93rd minute.

i think the later.  Some will think they have a draw as they start hitchhiking home to the caravan site.  When they pick the paper out the bin in the morning the realisation that they lost would be about how I would like them to start all their days.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Surely we want a draw though considering we atr chassing cardiff? Id take them drawing friday followed a 97th losing goal in their next game then getting thumped 4-0 by us at the sty

Fully agree, small heath are a semi interesting side show but business first!

There in is the difference between the 2 clubs!

• Like 2

Â