Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I really don't get it. He is a Sha fan and comes to watch our games to see us lose? I wouldn't step foot in their ground to watch them lose even if they lost 10-0 every game.

I dislike blues as much as the next fan but the level some people take it too is so pathetic its untrue, going to all villa games and wearing teams that beat us shirts or flying their flags is just nothing short of obsessive. Its actually pretty scary how obsessed some fans are.

When I was 12 one of my good mates at school was a season ticket holder at Blues (yes, I know) and he asked me one time if I wanted to go with them to see sha play in the Anglo Italian cup as it was a £1 promotion. Even then, having been to Villa park quite a few times I remember thinking 1) what a shit hole and 2) what a bunch of trampy knuckle draggers. They were singing chants having a pop at their own fans. Things like "you only come to the quid games, come to the quiiid games" and also one section of fans seemingly picking out another blues fan singing "your shirt is 4 years old".

Never again.

I've only ever been to the Sty once when not watching Villa and that was for Collymore's debut (or a very early game) for Liverpool in a pre-season game. I went with two mates who were Liverpool fans simply because I was a big fan of Collymore in those days, must have been about 16.

So I'm sat there, no problem, until about the 60th minute when I got into a conversation with a couple of scousers behind me. All good natured stuff and they loved the fact I was a Villa fan sitting there amongst them at the Sty.

Now I don't know if it was the famous scouse sense of humour or that they don't quite get that Villa v Blues isn't the same as Liverpool v Everton but they decided to sing a little song about me. A catchy little number called "Do you know the Villa are here" pointing right at me and my two mates who soon stopped laughing when they realised the Blues fans were screaming at them as well.

At the end of the game there were a load of noses waiting outside the turnstyles, to this day I'm unsure if they were waiting for me or just for the Liverpool fans in general. Anyway, as you can imagine I was in no rush to leave the ground as a few of them had clocked me.

Out of nowhere came one of the biggest guys I've ever seen at a football match, a man mountain who in the thickest scouse accent you can imagine says "You the Villa lad? Right you are with us now". He proceeded to push me into a group of his equally massive mates who surrounded me and my two mates and walked us out the ground.

A few noses had a pop at our new guardian angels, a foolish and short lived attempt and soon we were safely away from the ground.

Not an experience I'd want to repeat really, had it not been for those Liverpool fans I think I'd have been in real trouble through no fault of my own.

I know exactly what you mean Mantis. I've got a few fb friends who are noses. Never post about their club but take great delight when we only manage an away draw at Champions League contending Everton. One mate in particular I always remind of this fact and at the weekend he he said something like "haha super blues 2-0 and the vile f**ked it up after being 3-1 up" Clearly taken more notice of Villa to realise that small heath had won 2-1.

I use the term loosely. The are people I no longer see or speak to just 'connected' to them via Facebook.

The latest person I mentioned is a fully qualified heating installer/plumber so don't really want to cut him off, never know when you'll need some cut price boiler repairs!

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

I use the term loosely. The are people I no longer see or speak to just 'connected' to them via Facebook.

The latest person I mentioned is a fully qualified heating installer/plumber so don't really want to cut him off, never know when you'll need some cut price boiler repairs!

He'd probably stick a Blues badge on the back of your boiler.

Sod him.

Other Plumbers are available.

He'd probably stick a Blues badge on the back of your boiler.

Sod him.

Other Plumbers are available.

If it saves me £1000 on a new installation he can stick whatever he likes out of view on the back of my boiler :D

I've been in the away end at Coventry before cheering the opposition on. Seems like I am a **** loser too then. 

And I'm in the Watford end for small heath-Watford with my Newcastle supporting mate. Odd that wanting to see a game of football makes you a loser.

Wow, I struggle to see how he manages to manipulate the intricate pipework with three thumbs on each hand and his knuckles dragging on the ground?

It's absolutely amazing what people with disabilities can achieve these days!

Edited by pacbuddies

And I'm in the Watford end for small heath-Watford with my Newcastle supporting mate. Odd that wanting to see a game of football makes you a loser.

again...

if you do it EVERY week then yes i think that is pretty sad like that bloser above

now and again i dont see a issue with it

I dislike blues as much as the next fan but the level some people take it too is so pathetic its untrue, going to all villa games and wearing teams that beat us shirts or flying their flags is just nothing short of obsessive. Its actually pretty scary how obsessed some fans are.

One of them texted Radio WM night before last - a load of them are "going to Wigan on the last day to see Villa get relegated".

Hope they all get HIV just before

Â