Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

She was pretty fit though to be fair.

No bloody way. :shock:

I think she is, just because she is a blue nose does not make her ugly. Infact I think she is stunning.

Go for it (if you want a dirty scabby cock disease)

:crylaugh:

Just re watched it (no tissue jokes please) and stunning is going a bit far, but I definitely would. You guys are quite fussy. Mr fussy sleeps alone.

And Mr Touchthat gets a season ticket at the local STD clinic.

There's being fussy and there's being desperate

In this case its desperate she looks like she's been hit round the chops with a frying pan and has the appearance of a woman that's been cocked more times than John Wayne's shotgun.

Just re watched it (no tissue jokes please) and stunning is going a bit far, but I definitely would. You guys are quite fussy. Mr fussy sleeps alone.

And Mr Touchthat gets a season ticket at the local STD clinic.

:clap:

I will admit though she does have the dirty look about her

That's because she's a Nose slag who hasn't had a shower for two years

Shows what a bunch of obsessed cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts they are.

Welcome to page 497 of the thread about them.

The difference being we use this thread to mock the filthy, ugly, knuckle dragging words removed whilst their threat is invariably full of deluded fucktards writing SOTV every 30 seconds and stating that cos we is got a anfem the city is ares

The difference being we use this thread to mock the filthy, ugly, knuckle dragging words removed whilst their threat is invariably full of deluded fucktards writing SOTV every 30 seconds and stating that cos we is got a anfem the city is ares

Yeah, there's none of that on this thread.

Yeah, there's none of that on this thread.

It would certainly surprise me if there was, or are you just being deliberately awkward?

Â