Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Shows what a bunch of obsessed cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts they are.

Welcome to page 497 of the thread about them.

The difference being we use this thread to mock the filthy, ugly, knuckle dragging words removed whilst their threat is invariably full of deluded fucktards writing SOTV every 30 seconds and stating that cos we is got a anfem the city is ares

Yeah, there's none of that on this thread.

It would certainly surprise me if there was, or are you just being deliberately awkward?

Yeah but they're in the wrong because .....because....well, because of the team they support!

I think they are nailed on for the playoffs now but the last hope I think is Boro as the rest of the chasing pack don't look capable of pushing them out of the top 6. Huge game today with Boro facing Cardiff if they can win that they have a chance, if they fail to win then Blues are pretty much there.

That girl in the video is about as far from "stunning" as you could get. You guys need to up your standards.

Don't tar us all with the same brush. It was only Voinjama who thought she was stunning, and he likes to see women doing shits.

Hughton class manager, end of debate.

Be interesting to see what would've happened if McLeish had stuck around there. I predict out of europa at the qualifying round and him sacked in November with them 12th in the league.

That Burke looks a good player for them. Saw a mate of mine last night who's a Blues fan (one of the few decent Bluenoses out there!) and he told me Burke's got something like 12 goals and 18 assists this season

I have a horrible feeling they're coming up and were going down.

if the table stays the same they will get blackpool in the play offs, west ham will get cardiff. id have to predict a west ham v blues play off final, that west ham will win.

Â