Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Its nothing to do with reading anything into the win its the fact they just don't look like dropping enough points to drop out of the play offs.

They've dropped plenty of points recently, lost away to Pompey, Leicester and at home to Forest and drawn with Derby and Cardiff.

The annoying thing is no one is captalising...Cardiff have had a major slump post play off final, Hull have one win in 10, Leeds lost today and Boro have stopped winning.

I know they have dropped points, I said they don't look like dropping enough to drop out of the playoffs and they don't which is in part because the amount they are dropping is similar to the other sides.

I think they will be in the playoffs and then its anyones guess what happens then.

Shows what a bunch of obsessed cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts they are.

Wish they'd all just die of syphilis from shagging their own family members.

I would genuinely hope they got to the play off final as long as i could be sure they would lose it.

Cash converters would make a killing buying up the tramps Elizabeth duke gold, the provident rep would make enough commission that month to take the family on holiday, and the city would be free from the stench of Piss for the day. And lets face it, we all feel a little warmth inside looking at pics of the inbred tramps crying.

Besides, its been a while since we have heard tom declare 'they brek ya hart they do'

She was pretty fit though to be fair.

No bloody way. :shock:

I think she is, just because she is a blue nose does not make her ugly. Infact I think she is stunning.

Go for it (if you want a dirty scabby cock disease)

Â