Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I know heart attacks don't usually come after illness but any ideas why he hasn't done the commentary for our last couple of games?

Always a strange decision to have him but i've got that used to him that last weekend was strange not having him

Has anyone seen any further news on Trevor Francis?

BBC Sport reporting Trevor Francis is doing well after his heart scare and is hoping to be home within a week (According to Gary Lineker)

http://tinyurl.com/c6twv66 < Matt Francis (Son of Trevor Francis) gave an interview yesterday to Tom Ross too.. says he should be out of hospital Monday or Tuesday.

I wouldn't say blose are the form Team, They had a pretty poor run of form followed with 3 wins on the bounce followed by 4 draws, they stayed in the playoffs due to nobody else having any sort of decent run, the three wins then gave them soem breathing space. it's more of a case of nobody, being on form at the moment. however we can all pray that Middlesborough wake up this weekend and beat an almost promoted Southampton, Cardiff and Blackpool then both have very winnable games, blose could easily lose to Brighton.

That would see blose going into next week at home to Reading needing one point (lets hope Reading want to finish the season off properly), then Middlesborough would have a winnable game at Watford.

Not an Impossible set of events, unlikely though, it would require blose not to get lucky, and over the last few years luck is something they have enjoyed more than their fair share of. lets hope luck does indeed even out.

very much cheering on cardiff, their play-off record has been even more woeful than readings!

Losing out to Blackpool in one final, missing out on a play-off place by one goal after at one point challenging for automatic places by losing 6-0 in the penultimate weekend, and then losing to reading in the semi finals last year.

So come on Cardiff!

Hahahahahaaa!

Knuckledraggers calling a Villa fan a pikey, how ironic.

And that bloke with the rolls on his neck, typical small heath

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â