Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I don't think TRS-T is a SHA fan per se, but rather a fan of Birmingham clubs as a whole, which is pretty weird if you ask me.

It's beyond weird. As far as I'm concerned the corollary of supporting a team is that you absolutely do not want local rivals doing well. On the contrary. I bet there are few plop or Everton fans who wouldn't delight in seeing their rivals get relegated and have their status diminished for good.

Same for London, Manchester, Glasgow, the North East etc.

For my part I hope there is never again a derby between us and the filth, regardless of how exciting they may be. They are a shit smear on any league they befoul and their "fans" are a disgrace to humanity.

I want to see them go into administration and tumble down the leagues and ultimately into bankruptcy and non-existence.

Spot on,I could not agree with you more !

+1 ;-)

They have a fairly tough run of games coming up starting with Boro at home this weekend, their season really could implode as there are a few teams just behind them that could easily catch them. I think Leeds are now within 3 points of them and with Warnock in charge I really wouldn't be surprised if they catch them over the remaining games.

Why not? Boro are currently sitting 4th and have won 2 of the last 4 and were beaten by Reading who are flying and were unlucky against a Leeds side enjoying the new manager boost.

I certainly wouldn't bet against Boro taking a point or three from the Sty on Saturday, with the form of the other teams just Birmingham failing to win will be good enough.

I bet there are few plop or Everton fans who wouldn't delight in seeing their rivals get relegated and have their status diminished for good.
Didn't apply to my dad (admittedly from a much, much earlier generation). He grew up on Merseyside. Later moved to Brum, where he supported the noses. But he always said he liked both Liverpool and Everton equally.

I have met a few others like that, too.

I think the administration deadline is April? Im sure there was a huge fuss when someone went into admin early when they were effectively already down to avoid getting the -10 points taken off the following season - may have been Leeds, but Im not certain

I had a look at Birmingham's fixtures the other day - they're playing every midweek between now and the end of the season (starting tonight at Leicester) and they dont have many 'easy' games. Shame they didnt beat Chelsea in the replay, as they'd have been completely screwed as they'd have had no free midweeks to move a league game to.

That is what I was thinking, I remember a deduction carrying forward to the next season for someone like you said.

I also had a look at the fixtures coming up for them, some winable games but as you say they come thick and fast, and as we know when the legs have gone from your season you can't buy a win.

I have always known the Liverpool Everton derby to be different. You very often get people in the same family who support different ones. One brother supports liverpool, the other supports everton and the father liverpool, but the mother everton. I think this is the only derby like this.

But are the man dem gonna do it on Saturday blud.

I'm sure you know what this means but I'll be damned if I do.

It was your use of the word dem. In youth slang you hear them say "man dem" a lot. Obviously you were not using it in that way. You were abbreviating Demitiris name. Alles klar?

Â