Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

blues-fans-queue-for-tickets-at-st-andrew-s-820140070.jpg

You are all wrong actually.

This is the BCFC supporters club celebrating after coming second in a pub quiz. They were narrowly beaten by a team consisting of 4 guinea pigs, 3 rabbits, 2 budgerigars and a stick insect.

if they dont go up i expect hughton to quit for west brom. he deserves a bigger club than blose considering what he has done there

if they dont go up and hughton leaves i think they are going to implode

come on blackpool!!!!!!

if they dont go up i expect hughton to quit for west brom. he deserves a bigger club than blose considering what he has done there

come on blackpool!!!!!!

He also deserves better than the Baggies. A few Boggies I know are getting a bit big for their boots.

We'll claim back our 'Kings of the Midlands' (not a great boast) title back next season

come on blackpool!!!!!!

He also deserves better than the Baggies. A few Boggies I know are getting a bit big for their boots.

We'll claim back our 'Kings of the Midlands' (not a great boast) title back next season

too big for there boots, ive had to work with 2 of words removed and the way they go on about finishing above the villa its like they have won the champions league. i honestly think that once the season is over the bunting will be out around the hawthornes followed by an open top bus parade with "we finished above the villa!!!!" around sandwell.

Â