Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

SHA's players doing a lap after the game...Where are the fans?

Here

I would have posted the picture, but I think it's a tad too big.

Worse than the time they lost to reading on the last day of the season in the championship 2yrs back

judging from that picture it looks like thats been the most packed its been all season at the sty!

i heard on the radio that yeung wrote something in their programme saying dont expect alot of money to be spent in the summer...

I'll never slag another yid on this forum again if the hammer these rocket polishers. Please, after all the shit this season that we have had to put up with, surely if there is a god he'll send these smelly inbred **** down.

Could have easily been 5 or 6!!
Yep, Fulham hit the woodword twice, and Foster was near lobbed by the Fulham keeper. Shas good luck may just have run out at the right time, shower of sister riding inbred ****.

I wouldnt count off of a mad deflection from Zigic's arse sailing 60 yrds into the air, hitting a bird and falling into Gomes' hands, through them, bouncing off of the floor into Gomes' bollocks and into the net on 97 minutes (on 3 mins of added time) to keep them up though

Shas good luck may just have run out at the right time, shower of sister riding inbred ****.

I'm getting a warm, goey - like a ripe Camembert at room temperature - feeling about the words removed luck running out. They have fluked their way through the entire season with late or last minute equalisers and winners.

Come in number incestuous pederast, your time is up. I'm convinced Spurs will turn them over and surely Wigan or Blackpool will be fighting like crazy and one of them will garb a point.

As an aside, my dick wants them to stay up. It knows already it will probably be vvanked into a bit of messy spam if they go down.

Â