Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Wembley is 5 meters longer and 3 meters wider. As I've never really played on many pitches I can't really tell, but would 5x3 extra really make all that much of a difference?

Definitely. An extra metre or so makes a massive difference on a 5-a-side pitch, let alone a full size one with professional players of Arsenal's calibre.

Why did no-one drop a localised bomb on the Sty yesterday?

Would have righted a lot of wrongs in the world.

Anyway. They'll get smashed by Arsenal. I will be a gunners fan on the 27th of Feb.

Heard a Bloozer on Talk Sport this morning saying in relation to our City is Ours that Villa can have the City on 27th February as they'll all be at Wembley. :(

I see that Arsenal and Blues will be given 33.000 tickets each for the cup final. There'll be loads of empty seats then judging by the attendances at St. Andrews this season. 27,000 there last night for their biggest game in years. Shameful.

Let them have their day at Wembley. They will only embarass themselves on national television.

No doubt they will be giving these tickets away free in the club shop too! Will they even fill their allocation? You probably won't even need a booking history.

They were going to get to Wembley eventually and it took them a fairly piss easy draw to get there. Their toughest game was against us and we were a shambles at the time.

There's been a few cracks appearing on and off the pitch and their attendances have been appalling of late...

Oh, they'll get rid of all their tickets alright. Every mouthbreather in the area will be after one now.

"Oive bin bloose all moi life, mee. Shit on the Villa. Keep royt on".

The good news is Arsenal will tear them a new one, the bad news is the so-called female so-called fans won't want a new one torn and one must sympathise with that. Who would want a fourth hole for your dad, uncle and brother to stick their filthy, malodorous, smegma-loaded cocks into?

Â