Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

To be fair he said nothing wrong, he said he hadn't played a league game for 18months and wasnt part of Villa so the rivalry doesnt really count for him.

Pretty much how I saw it. He just said what we all already knew. Davies as always come across as a guy who tells it like it is and he did no different yesterday.

I hope he gets himslef out of that hole asap and does OK for himself.

Curtis Davies talks too much. If he was as good at playing as he was at talking, he'd be playing for Barcelona. He reminds me of Holloway in the way that he always says something that will attract attention and give the journalists something to write about. I remember his comment about being a pub player, the bigging himself after his goal at anfield last season, and the comment the morning after MON left the club.

I don't think we have any cause to laugh at them lately! They are in the CC Final and on a good run of form - only two points behind us now with two games in hand. There is no way they are going down now (unfortunately). Knowing the luck they are having lately, they will probably fluke a win at the CC Final too! (Hate them more than ever now)

rocket polishers. That is all.

:lol:

Did you hear about the Lulu's day out at Millwall?

Well apparently, they took about 80 for an organised ruck on some bridge Down there. The time was pre-arranged and Millwall were waiting.

Half an hour had elapsed before the chief of the Lulu's rang the Millwall firm to say they were running a little late, but they will be there in a "short while"

Well Millwall continued to wait, and wait.....and yes, wait. :lol:

Then all of a sudden, the brave Lulu's turned up for their pre-planned ruck..............

With the old Bill in tow!!!!!!! :oops:

The above is whats doing the rounds, and comes from Millwall. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Â