Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Hypothetical question :

Would you be happy for Birmingham to win the league cup, if they were to be relegated.

If they lose to Arsenal, they stay up (just to stop people saying 'lose and be relegated. This is a hypothetical question, you can't have your cake and eat it)

Would you be happy for Birmingham to win the league cup, if they were to be relegated.

If they lose to Arsenal, they stay up

Lose and stay up. There's no way I'd ever want to see them win a major trophy. They can always go down after giving us 6pts next season.

i've just came from the match, i didnt see anyone who had been run over, but there was two smashed up cars and some of the security guards told me that someone had driven through a crowd of hammers fans. also there was still about 200 riot coppers lined up along the road with noses still kicking off on them.

Hypothetical question :

If they lose to Arsenal, they stay up (just to stop people saying 'lose and be relegated. This is a hypothetical question, you can't have your cake and eat it)

Well they've only won one cup, so them winning this will see them increase their trophy haul by 100%, so let them stay up for one more season i say!

Hypothetical question :

I'd rather them stay up. As much as it'd be hilarious if they went down, I don't want them winning anything ffs. Also, we'd have 2 more derby days next season, which is good.

having just watched numerous videos of us beating them and re-reading last season's post-match threads on here i feel a good deal better.

they won't win the final, so whats the worry? :flag:

I am staying in London after the England-France rugby game and it will be crawling with 'noses :puke:

Â