Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

when i was at the sty on wednesday i saw a big fat guy with a bloose shirt on that said 'the city is ours' on the back, i couldnt stop laughing and a bit of wee came out!

i should find that funny but i find myself wanting to punch the nearest person/object when i hear that the city is yours song.

i know they're all as thick as pig shit but seriously how the hell could they possibly consider the city as theirs? truly unbelievable.

when i was at the sty on wednesday i saw a big fat guy with a bloose shirt on that said 'the city is ours' on the back, i couldnt stop laughing and a bit of wee came out!

i should find that funny but i find myself wanting to punch the nearest person/object when i hear that the city is yours song.

i know they're all as thick as pig shit but seriously how the hell could they possibly consider the city as theirs? truly unbelievable.

try standing in the ground next to them all while they sing it, its awful :(

Anyone noticed in this century, we get to a cup final, then SHA go and do it the next season? 2000 - Villa FA Cup Finalists 2001 - SHA League Cup finalists, 2010 Villa League Cup finalists, 2011 - SHA League Cup Finalists.....

Obifemi Martins to blues so I have been told could be a shrewd signing for them although it pains me to say it!

Never rated Martins. He's slightly better than Chucho. Really fast runner and can kick the ball hard.

he'll suit their long ball for someone to run onto it tactic though.

attendance at the STY - 16,669 There were 6000 Cov fans and they had also infiltrated the home ends :lol:

WM noted the Villa Park crowd and drooled at the prospect of the sty having more for their local derby against Cov...

er no

To be fair to the scum though they can only afford a game or two a season and they need to attempt to fill up 33,000 seats at Wembley next month, which will give them a good crowd.. but unfortunately their 10,000 fans would have used up their dole money for the next 3 seasons. Thus leaving them with no sustainable income and going into administration. Ahwells.

There are about 30 SHA fans at work. Only 2 regularly go to games. They are all planning to go the final.

There are about 20 Villa fans (I work in Marston Green in Solihull before any SHA lurkers get excited about having more fans in Brum). I'd say 10 have season tickets.

It's been pretty much the same wherever I've worked - Possibly as many SHA fans as Villa fans but very few SHA fans who actually go to games.

how many loans is one team allowed?

they have bentley, jiranak, derbyshire, hleb and martins (if he signs)

one things for sure though next season they will be back to square one again as all these players will go back to their clubs and they will have to start rebuilding again. i would hate to be in that position. would rather sign the players up sp they get to know their team mates and put 100% in.

i think spurs will be kicking their selves for letting bentley go now, can see and extra 5m bumped on his price tag now. stupid morons should have just signed him now!

Â