Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I've got to admit i am gutted to see them in a final whats more annoying is seeing Zigic come on and ACTUALLY change the game i think he's complete crap but the Spammers hadnt got a clue how to defend against him .

Oh and driving into work this mornin i happen to flick the radio over to BRMB and catch Tom Dross's commentary , dear god could he of been more feckin annoying .

Let them have there day , the fact is there playing Arsenal a team thats won nothing for 6 years , so i cant see them taking this final lightly and will no doubt go straight for the throat against the noses .

They will sell their tickets for Wembley as all the part timers will come out of the woodwork just as they did when they got to the windscreen wipers cup final. Ooh we got 40,000 fans you know !! The truth of course is they could barely sell 20,000 tickets for their biggest home game of the season, and they were giving some of them away free

having just watched numerous videos of us beating them and re-reading last season's post-match threads on here i feel a good deal better.

they won't win the final, so whats the worry? :flag:

I am staying in London after the England-France rugby game and it will be crawling with 'noses :puke:

I live smack-bang in the middle of Arsenal territory. I'm sure I can find something in my wardrobe that's red and white :thumb::D

My son works at the Forest of Arden and apparently SHA have cancelled their corporate subscription. They have all been told that any Blues players wanting to plat golf must pay.

I don't know how much a corporate subscription is, but obviously things are tight!

it could have a bit of a silver lining -

i agree they will sell out, but i wouldnt be surprised to see a promotion of some sort in order to boost sales

they will be shown up for the clowns they are when they inevitably kick off outside the ground

they will do either one of two things, get smashed or play the worst negative football you have ever seen in your life

personally i think if they have 1-2k seats unsold, arrests outside, play 10 men defensively as usual with jerome or zigic upfront on their own and still lose 3-0 it will be brilliant

They should be able to sell out for wembley, all the part-time fans will jump on the bandwagon.

the size of the pitch and game should be too much for them. Just like when we played Utd we didnt have any players who have played in a cup final before and it showed. Now i know Arsenal havnt played in a cup final for 6 years but they have plenty of CL experience. PLus the advantage of playing on massive pitches.

Saying that i'd rather blues won the cup and got relegated

They should be able to sell out for wembley, all the part-time fans will jump on the bandwagon.

the size of the pitch and game should be too much for them. Just like when we played Utd we didnt have any players who have played in a cup final before and it showed. Now i know Arsenal havnt played in a cup final for 6 years but they have plenty of CL experience. PLus the advantage of playing on massive pitches.

This. Absolutely this. L'Arse can play their pretty footy on a big pitch that dont look lke a **** tractor just gone around it like the Sty's last night.

Silky football + wide pitch = blosers getting spanked in front of the watching nation.

Wembley is 5 meters longer and 3 meters wider. As I've never really played on many pitches I can't really tell, but would 5x3 extra really make all that much of a difference?

Simple answer, yes for certain.

If you play the ball on the deck and let it do the work its a benefit, if you like to close the opposition down and play a tight game and try and get it forward fast it will be a negative.

On a bigger pitch the passing team will more often than not beat the other team.

Wembley is 5 meters longer and 3 meters wider. As I've never really played on many pitches I can't really tell, but would 5x3 extra really make all that much of a difference?

Simple answer, yes for certain.

If you play the ball on the deck and let it do the work its a benefit, if you like to close the opposition down and play a tight game and try and get it forward fast it will be a negative.

On a bigger pitch the passing team will more often than not beat the other team.

this. Look at how teams struggle at Camp Nou and Bernabeu in the wide open spaces and why we struggled at Wembley last year

Â