Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Obsession at its very finest. 

I wouldn't know who their manager was that day and I was at the **** game! 

I thought the exact same thing!

However, every thread on SHA, whether it's about football, cricket or gardening, ends up being about the Villa within 5 posts.

It's hilarious actually, however tragic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

I thought the exact same thing!

However, every thread on SHA, whether it's about football, cricket or gardening, ends up being about the Villa within 5 posts.

It's hilarious actually, however tragic.

How many prisons, bedsits or high rises have a garden? 

I think you’re giving them too much credit. 

Edited by av1

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Why was their match postponed? (Wrong answers only)

The increased cost of living had hit them hard. It came down to paying for travel and buying a ticket, or buying cigarettes for their children. For many others, alot of them were bed bound, because their sisters were "up for it".

• Haha 1

Forest Green are an environmentally friendly club. The game was abandoned because their owner Dale Vince didn’t want 27 Orcs undoing years of hard work. 

Reducing our impact on the environment sits at the core of everything we do at Forest Green Rovers. We focus on the three biggest contributing sectors; Energy, Transport and Food - which between them account for the majority of everybody's personal carbon footprint.

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

January 7th is the Feast Day of Lucian of Antioch, who married his Sister, only drank in the town of Nicomedia and supported the proper club and not those “durty Nicaean scummerz.”

Mate.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Because they found out that the pitch maintenance staff lived down the road from the ground so they objected to Forest Green asking them to help prepare the pitch as they didn't need it. 

Edited by sidcow

9 minutes ago, useless said:

They're only four points above the relegaton zone as it stands.

Bristol City also just scored a third.

Sadly all the shitters below them won't put a run of like 3 wins together so all overhaul them and there's enough terrible teams down there that picking up the rare win and odd point will see them home a mighty 18-19th

As it stands other than Stoke, all the teams below them have gained or are gaining points on them today, the teams below are equally capable of getting the odd result here and there, Huddersfield have been picking up the odd win recently, and Blackpool whilst haven't been winning, haven't been losing many either.

Bristol City just scored a fourth.

Â