Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

7 hours ago, imavillan said:

The Gargoyle touting younger players to other clubs...jeez, there's no end to this lot !!!

Thats brilliant omg he literally does not care about the club at all.

He gone up in my eyes after this 😂

Deeney their captain publicly admitting that he's contacting other clubs telling them that they should sign his own team's best youngster is bizarre, I've never seen anything like that before, would be like Mings or McGinn going on a podcast and saying they've contacted other clubs to tell them they should sign Kadan Young, there would be an outrage if that happened.

Some of their fans trying to defend it by saying that they know they're going to lose Hall anyway so Deeney just trying to drive the price up by publicly hyping him up, but other teams will already know about him and have had him scouted, and so on, they aren't going to offer more money just because Deeney says positive things about him.

26 minutes ago, useless said:

Deeney their captain publicly admitting that he's contacting other clubs telling them that they should sign his own team's best youngster is bizarre, I've never seen anything like that before, would be like Mings or McGinn going on a podcast and saying they've contacted other clubs to tell them they should sign Kadan Young, there would be an outrage if that happened.

Some of their fans trying to defend it by saying that they know they're going to lose Hall anyway so Deeney just trying to drive the price up by publicly hyping him up, but other teams will already know about him and have had him scouted, and so on, they aren't going to offer more money just because Deeney says positive things about him.

It really is ridiculous and for the fans to defend  him just goes to show what fools they are

If mings or mcginn did that with any of our youngsters id be furious

• Like 1

Apparently repairs to their ground going to cost around £6m, demolitoin work in the summer was paid for by Paul Richardson's consortium and they might want that back, and it's not as if Richardson can just let them off because he's a fan, as it probably wasn't his money to begin with, I think his consortium also funded some of their signings, so club got those ground repairs to pay for and could have to pay Richardson whatever money he put into them back, probably why they're publicly trying to sell off their youngsters, desperately need money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Apparently repairs to their ground going to cost around £6m, demolitoin work in the summer was paid for by Paul Richardson's consortium and they might want that back, and it's not as if Richardson can just let them off because he's a fan, as it probably wasn't his money to begin with, I think his consortium also funded some of their signings, so club got those ground repairs to pay for and could have to pay Richardson whatever money he put into them back, probably why they're publicly trying to sell off their youngsters, desperately need money.

Suprised no one has gone in fir hall to be honest. Seems like he is their best form of getting any money. Most of the squad is worth peanuts.

Even bellingham jr isnt really worth much. Hasnt demonstrated anywhere near the potential to his older brother. 

Think they were hoping their youngsters would generate big fees for them but hasnt happened 

Jobe Bellingham only a few months older than Kadan Young, he's doing well just to be playing Championship football at his age, part of that only because their squad is so threadbare, but still, he's doing okay, he's definitely a promising player that better clubs would be interested in, not sure how much they would get for him though, probably millions based purely on potential.

Apparently the noses are now selling part of the club to an unknown investor. Even though the birmingham owner doesn't actually own the club at all, it's owned by a shady third party. 

Where could that possibly go wrong 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Apparently the noses are now selling part of the club to an unknown investor. Even though the birmingham owner doesn't actually own the club at all, it's owned by a shady third party. 

Where could that possibly go wrong 

They'll retire the ground if that goes through. Half the ground has been put out to pasture anyway

• Like 1

Â