Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Few knuckles thrown, off to the Tavern for a few pints, fingering their sister-cousin - all in a Saturday following the team that bear the city name.

Mate 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I read up on this and according to noses on sha.com

You love that site don't you? Like slowing down for car crashes or watching gruesome videos on the net, you can't help yourself! ;) 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Xela said:

You love that site don't you? Like slowing down for car crashes or watching gruesome videos on the net, you can't help yourself! ;) 

Indeed ! I especially liked the greasy fanny and baconface threads - such vitriol and bitterness !

I might pop over on Tuesday night for their league cup predictions 😉

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

At least they’ll always be worse.  

On scale we are probably level,currently, we have spent hundreds of millions to be shit, they are just shit full stop.

On 21/08/2022 at 10:29, Ingram85 said:

Like mange riddled chimps in the zoo flinging shit at each other and jumping around angrily because another chimp got the ball with the grubs in it. 

Melt kid offering it out flicking his head repeatedly like a **** jibber jabber. What a doughnut. 

You want a peanut? Do you want a peanut? 

Don’t feed the chimps. 

Mate.

You're insulting chimps there

Mate

• Haha 1

Certainly feels like they're going this time....Rotherham and Wigan in recent times are sort of games they've scrambled wins in recent seasons.

Comfortably lost both without scoring and Eustace completely inexperienced as manager.

What a waste of money Troy Deeney has been aswell. So much for the lording when they signed him.

Â