Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Another reason to hate united - they are loaning bloser mejbri. Thats a really good loan signing for them.

Utd like helping those losers

All goes back to when whiskey nose was a kid and his dad worked at BSA and, mate, like JLR mate, the whole line were proper lived and drank in Brum mate, and would take him down to the pig sty. Though he admitted he would sneak down VP as he felt we were a proper club. I wish I could find the interview he gave to a local Aberdeen journo where he said there's only 2 clubs he'd has managed in England, they being Manure and Villa.

Edited by stewiek2

They're losing Ryan Woods to Hull, they're short on senior players as it is, with him gone I think it will be just Bielik and Gardner as their senior central midfielders, and Bielik is usually injured, he's injured now, Hannibal probably going there as United know that he should get plenty of game time.

10 hours ago, useless said:

They're losing Ryan Woods to Hull, they're short on senior players as it is, with him gone I think it will be just Bielik and Gardner as their senior central midfielders, and Bielik is usually injured, he's injured now, Hannibal probably going there as United know that he should get plenty of game time.

Gardner jesus christ.

Id be suprised if they dont add another on top of mejbri if thats all their options.

Their central midfield options are Bielik and Gardner, and then youngsters like Jordan James, Alfie Chang and Hannibal Mejbri if he signs, they've got others but they're more wingers than central midfielders, Bacuna has been playing central midfield for them, but he's more of a No.10 type. To be fair Jordan James is a highly rated youngster, been linked to a lot of Premier League clubs, probably already one of their best players, but perhaps not the best idea to be relying on too many youngsters over a 46 game season in the championship.

1 hour ago, useless said:

perhaps not the best idea to be relying on too many youngsters over a 46 game season in the championship.

I think it's a great idea (for them) :)

2 hours ago, useless said:

perhaps not the best idea to be relying on too many youngsters over a 46 game season in the championship.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I think it's a great idea (for them) :)

Especially when alot of their youngsters may not be old enough to drink in town, mate.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 2

Â