Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Brings in Davis on the 88th minute.

Match sharpness or not that just shows a total lack of research and thought.

Definitely.  I bet if davis got 15 minutes he changed the game. Terrible  from the manager

I read up on this and according to noses on sha.com it was around the gill merrick lower stand area where junior zulus are cutting their teeth by goading away fans from a neutral area and then legging it back to the home end when challenged. 

Not exclusively a small heath problem; we have our own brave lil d***head youths who do this sort of "fronting" with arms out, shouting "come on then".......but that tweet from the sty was after the game was finished....so I don't get the reason why.

Perhaps the steward had enough by the final whistle ?

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I read up on this and according to noses on sha.com it was around the gill merrick lower stand area where junior zulus are cutting their teeth by goading away fans from a neutral area and then legging it back to the home end when challenged. 

Not exclusively a small heath problem; we have our own brave lil d***head youths who do this sort of "fronting" with arms out, shouting "come on then".......but that tweet from the sty was after the game was finished....so I don't get the reason why.

Perhaps the steward had enough by the final whistle ?

Anyone that does that whether its ours or theirs deserves their head kicked in. If they were alone they wouldnt behave like. Its just cowardly

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm sure they all made up afterwards over a pint of Carling in the Bull Ring Tavern. 

They only beat the shit out of their own.  It's actually noble,  us folk from The Shires wouldn't understand. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They only beat the shit out of their own.  It's actually noble,  us folk from The Shires wouldn't understand. 

Few knuckles thrown, off to the Tavern for a few pints, fingering their sister-cousin - all in a Saturday following the team that bear the city name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â