Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Why the crap have the Birmingham media starting obsessing with small heath?! They've never given a shit about them before and now they're writing stupid articles saying how they could be a threat to us when they never have and never will be!

If you're reading the evening/Birmingham Mail then they have always said it even when they have been in the Championship.

Why the crap have the Birmingham media starting obsessing with small heath?! They've never given a shit about them before and now they're writing stupid articles saying how they could be a threat to us when they never have and never will be!

Listen, I hate small heath as much as the next villa fan, but to completley rule them out being a threat is perhpas naive...they are sitting very close to us in the league and they have not fluked their way there - having watched them they are very tight at the back and although they dont have a very strong threat going forward - their results are speaking for themsleves - they've taken points off Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. They aint going away this time and I think they'll be sustaining their premiership status for a while - they are a million miles away from getting a history like ours...even a squad of the same quality of ours.

We should finish above them..but they are getting the media headlines right now, both locally and nationally - im fine with this to be honest...it will only increase the pressure on them and sooner or later they will be dropping points. With their recent results im finding myself looking over my shoulder at them - and if they do get above us this weekend then we've got 2 games in hand to get oursleves in the ascendency - which im sure we will.

Im more concerned with our performances than theirs...just hope we shut the cocky **** up in April!

Listen, I hate small heath as much as the next villa fan, but to completley rule them out being a threat is perhpas naive...they are sitting very close to us in the league and they have not fluked their way there - having watched them they are very tight at the back and although they dont have a very strong threat going forward - their results are speaking for themsleves - they've taken points off Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. They aint going away this time and I think they'll be sustaining their premiership status for a while - they are a million miles away from getting a history like ours...even a squad of the same quality of ours.

We should finish above them..but they are getting the media headlines right now, both locally and nationally - im fine with this to be honest...it will only increase the pressure on them and sooner or later they will be dropping points. With their recent results im finding myself looking over my shoulder at them - and if they do get above us this weekend then we've got 2 games in hand to get oursleves in the ascendency - which im sure we will.

Im more concerned with our performances than theirs...just hope we shut the cocky **** up in April!

Yep, totally understand what you're saying buddy.

The way I look at small heath right now is how I look back on Hull last season. Once Geovanni and another player (can't remember his name) got injured, thats when they faced the problems and their weak squad was found out. Once one of their best players gets injured, they'll struggle I think and they don't have the resources for such a small and weak squad. Fair play to them with their unbeaten run, but it's just a matter of time before their fun ends and they'll be slipping down the table... bias aside a team like Birmingham CANNOT keep this up - we proved that last season and we've got a much better squad than Birmingham. Still, no matter how good small heath have been recently the mighty Villa are still ahead of them in the league and that speaks measures really considering their recent run and once their fun ends they'll be slipping down the table and I think everyone will have forgotton about them so we can just put the final indirect nail in the coffin when we play them in April!

That's what their fans wanna hear, it'll sell more papers.

The local media have ALWAYS bigged up SHA in my opinion, even when they were in the Championship. B'ham Mail, nearly always they have the back page headline, Tom Ross's show is like Radio Birmingham City - just driving home after a game from Villa - 95% of the journey will probably be Bham City related - calls from fans or an interminably long chat with the manager or a player. Eventually, the odd Villa fan will get on - and then it is usually a sweet kid who Tom Ross will humour and the call will be about 60 seconds or something. The only time Villa get decent coverage seems to be if Blooz aren't playing! (and if Albion aren't playing also)

I agree they are a bit like Hull last year in that they have momentum about them and all of a sudden media articles like this one are tipping them for the top six. But while I do believe they are stronger than Hull were last year they have been incredibly lucky with injuries, they only have a small squad so if they do have a few players out they haven't got the back up to sustain a good run. That's why I reckon they will fall away at the in the 2nd half of the season.

Go and read smallheath alliance.

Fans claiming they wouldn't want to be in the final, Villa won't win the final anyway, they'd rather concentrate on the league than be in a cup final..... :crylaugh:

The bitterness is too funny.

Go and read smallheath alliance.

Fans claiming they wouldn't want to be in the final, Villa won't win the final anyway, they'd rather concentrate on the league than be in a cup final..... :crylaugh:

The bitterness is too funny.

How come you know so much about that web site?

Â