Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Some of them are realistic in that thread though:

"This is the petty jealousy that we deride on other boards when they slag us off. Of course I'd like to be in their position".

"Lets not pretend we wouldn't want to be in the final. It's embarrassing and bitter to pretend we're not envious".

"Benitez has 2 goals. Milner and Agbonlahor have nearly 20 goals between them. I'd rather have them than Benitez' 'inherent talent'. Don't be so blinkered, we're still quite far away from Villa".

"Agbonlahor has scored at the Emirates, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, a hattrick against Man City and has 2 winners at St Andrews...he's also scored 4 seasons in a row against Man Utd. He's doing something right? At this stage, you're right they can't be compared, because Agbonlahor is a far more accomplished Premiership striker than Benitez".

lmao, just checked out sha... I've counted 20 threads which have been dedicated towards us over the course of last night's match and today. Hilarious to see all the Noses little hearts crushed after we came back from 2-0 down. The Most Hilarious Quote of The Year goes to... "They're actually shite but they keep getting away with it" - how ironic haha. Another thing I saw on that hilarious forum was some Nose saying Milner was 'average' and that he would rather take either McGeady or Babel over Milner and saying Gabby is shit and that he's no better than Jerome. **** deluded pathetic small time heathens.

This is one of the posts

Everyone seems to think the neighbours are miles in front (in terms of quality), but who would you take from either team currently as your best eleven?

Mine is this -

Hart

Carr Johnson Dunne Warnock

Young Ferguson Bowyer Downing

Chucho Carew

If we strengthen, that doesn't suggest a five year gap to me!

Hmmmmmm

Because I just clicked on it and read it? Duuurrrr.

How strange on a night that is so good for Villa you are keen to look at a sha site

What's wrong with a bit of banter with our most bitter of rivals? We share the city with them, so it's only natural we wind each other up a bit, especially when we've reached a major final, and they, erm, haven't. 8)

This is one of the posts

Everyone seems to think the neighbours are miles in front (in terms of quality), but who would you take from either team currently as your best eleven?

Mine is this -

Hart

Chucho Carew

Hmmmmmm

:lol: love this mans optimism.

Yeah, I read the thread "First eleven - Blues vs Villa" - 6 Blues players are in it, I'm sorry but that is deranged, infact I can confirm it is deranged because they seem to think both Ferguson and Bowyer would get in the team ahead of Milner. Oh dear, time to get a reality check small heathens. Man-for-man we are better than them but I give them credit, as a team they work well.

This is one of the posts

Mine is this -

Hart

Chucho Carew

Hmmmmmm

Bahahaha

My joint team would be:

Friedel

Young, Dunne, Collins, Warnock

Young, Milner, Petrov, Downing

Gabby, Carew

Subs:

Cuellar, NRC, Davies, Beye, Delfouneso, Delph, Hart (that officially makes it a joint team.)

This is one of the posts

Mine is this -

Hart

Chucho Carew

Hmmmmmm

This man is an idiot for a nubmer of reasons.

1. He put Hart in before putting in a GK that has 10 years+ experience in the Pl.

2. Same could be said about Milner, what a daft bastard.

3. Ferguson only just joined the PL didn't he? He knows fuckall.

4. Who has scored in the last few derby games and he fail to list?

Point is, any one of our players could step into the sha side with ease. They're shit and they've been lucky.

Â