Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Well shake with fear folks the small heath spending spree and revolution has begun..... with the signing of someone who can't get on our bench.

Fixed. As a mod you should know better Trent!

Look on the bright side.

Birmongham been crap for years. Gold and Sullivan walk, and they become ok. Gold and Sullivan buy the kit stealers... logically, that must nail west'am for relegation......

its not really a future team though is it?

bowyer, carr, ferguson, graveson are all over 30 an dthats a bulk of their side

i dont know about thois michel guy but grander wont get them anywhere near the top 6. i think teams are really underestimating them. what i have noticed is when teams sit back against them they struggle because it doesnt allow them to attack on the break hence what forest did first leg.

they have been a tad lucky with injuries, and teams mising sitters against them. will be interesting to see how they respond when they lose a couple games

BOF : Fixtures removed

Very tough start, but then their next 3 are quite winnable, Fulham are struggling now without a few key players.

We have some tough games too, Arsenal, Man Utd and Tottenham.. I really am starting to think that unless they pick up an injury or suspension or two they could push us all the way. :(

Sadly,I can see them overtaking us I can't bear it!!! :evil: :puke: Also wouldn't it be just like them to get to the FA Cup Final too! :( I keep thinking their run must end soon - but it goes on and on and on and on

Ain't looked in this thread for ages tbh!

Chelsea will beat them.

i would like them to get a draw against Spurs as that will help us quite a bit.

Not too worried about playing them as I don't believe they'll keep this run going by late April so will be playing with less confidence and will be in mid table by then so the intensity will be less.

Â