Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Ferguson over Petrov? Maybe he didn't watch the derby, maybe he never watched the Old Firm clashes, that's laughable. What's worse is Bowyer over Milner!?

'chuco' over Gabby!? :lol: We slag Gabby a little for not scoring enough, but even Heskey has more than chuco FFS.

Bowyer is having a good season but SHA fans are deluded about him saying he should play for England etc.

I kindly reminded them that Milner, Barry, Gerrard,Lampard, Huddlestone n even Carrick (on his poor form) will play for England before Bowyer is even considered.

Bowyer is having a good season but SHA fans are deluded about him saying he should play for England etc.

I kindly reminded them that Milner, Barry, Gerrard,Lampard, Huddlestone n even Carrick (on his poor form) will play for England before Bowyer is even considered.

You could probably add Jenas, Hargreaves (when fit) and Parker to that list.

My opinion of small heath has changed now.

Why should I hate them and be so bitter, what have I got to be jealous about of that club or their fans? I haven't, exactly. I can understand why their fans are so bitter and jealous towards us but I'm now adopting a different attitude, just like Man United and Arsenal fans, they don't give much of shit about their noisey neighbours because in the grand scheme of things they mean nothing to them because they know they're superior and they only give a shit about them is when they play them.

Damn, noone found my last comment funny re: the puns about sha.

Shucks.

Your yankee doodle sense of humour doesn't work over here, Mr Ledger :-)

Â