Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

He is too busy trying to clear his new office of all the sex toys Gold, Sullivan and Brady left behind rumour has it he is flogging them on ebay in an attempt to try and scrabble together some of the £40m he promised to spend on new players this month.

I know heathens get upset when everyone says "you can't keep this up much longer" - it's true they can't unless you're an excellent team which they're certainly not. We went on a similar run last season and proved we just couldn't keep it up because we just couldn't because it was always going to end and it didn't help that we hit a low blow with critical injuries and not having a strong enough squad. small heath have been extremely lucky injury-wise and when they start to pick up some injuries where it shows their squad is too small and weak their fun will end and everyone will forget about them again.

I think and injury to Dann or Johnson and they'll struggle. They've both been exceptional so far. If one of them is out who's next? Ridgewell stepping in? Maybe there's someone else, but they won't be as solid as those two.

Yeah but United did have a lot out injured or rested for that game: Van Der Sar, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes. Valencia and Giggs only on the bench. They also take the League far more seriously than the FA Cup. It was a fierce derby that Leeds were 110% up for. Will be a different game against the Blues
Well it was different thats for sure.

Win their next game and they go above us

oh shit..

The last time they were above us people started writing dear john letters on here about how they were falling out of love with the game. It was a **** disgrace. If you can't enjoy following a football team without treating it like some medieval religious oppression, you maybe need a new hobby.

Yeah but United did have a lot out injured or rested for that game: Van Der Sar, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes. Valencia and Giggs only on the bench. They also take the League far more seriously than the FA Cup. It was a fierce derby that Leeds were 110% up for. Will be a different game against the Blues
Well it was different thats for sure.

Having played 2 games more

I get the impression some fans wouldn't accept a 2nd place finish if they finished top which is pretty pathetic. Makes us sound like their fans do, who have told me they genuinely hate Villa more than they like their own team.

Why the crap have the Birmingham media starting obsessing with small heath?! They've never given a shit about them before and now they're writing stupid articles saying how they could be a threat to us when they never have and never will be!

Â