Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They are predictable, I think a big part of success is the fact they have defenders so hungry to succedd and win.

The amount of blocks or times they threw their bodies infront of balls was excellent.

Like us, the amount of times you see Dunne and Warnock throw their body at the ball is immense. It's what you want to see from defenders.

I've watched the Slime 3 times now and each time they have kicked the opposition up in the air, done lots of chasing around, and had shedloads of jam.

How Ginger Jock could say they had quality is a **** mystery, they are **** horrible to watch. It'll all go tits up eventually.

I've watched the Slime 3 times now and each time they have kicked the opposition up in the air, done lots of chasing around, and had shedloads of jam.

How Ginger Jock could say they had quality is a **** mystery, they are **** horrible to watch. It'll all go tits up eventually.

Spot. ****. on.

its true trent, people who say will play simalarly to them are absoluutely kidding themselves. we have players like downing milner and young that can create any team problems on their day

they create nothing and have one chance and score a goal that is down to luck not great play when they lose a game i will be interesting how they respond as remember what happened for hull? they are playing with confidence and getting a bit of luck. but how long can it last?

Â