Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Yeah but United did have a lot out injured or rested for that game: Van Der Sar, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes. Valencia and Giggs only on the bench. They also take the League far more seriously than the FA Cup. It was a fierce derby that Leeds were 110% up for. Will be a different game against the Blues

apparently they have bid for babel would be a brilliant buy for them, hopefully it doesnt come off

tehy ahve hit great form and have said for a while they wont go down, i think teams have underestimated them. they have been very fortunate as well with some results

I hate the club, with a passion and would dearly love to see them go out of existence, but I do not think you can write off their season as flukey or as this year's surprise package.

I will be very interested to see the reaction should they spunk a few million this month.

I hate the club, with a passion and would dearly love to see them go out of existence, but I do not think you can write off their season as flukey or as this year's surprise package.

I will be very interested to see the reaction should they spunk a few million this month.

I really hope they do.

On a bunch of no-hopers selected by Carson Yeung from the Hong Kong League.

Do Birmingham's message boards filter language like word removed, they're, you, comfort station and old chum and turn it into c***, there, u, shithouse and m8?

Don't miss this chance to score 5 points by saying "Dunno, I never look at Birmingham message boards."

Insult them all we want but you cant deny they always have ambitious managers especially when given money.

They are linked wih Kuranyi, Dzeko, Babel, Jones. Not all great players but show they have ambition like when they got Dugarry, Pandiani, Forssell and Zarate

Cant think of a Villa manager that was like this except for Gregory and maybe Big Ron. We always go for tried and trusted formula and never a maverick signing

Insult them all we want but you cant deny they always have ambitious managers especially when given money.

They are linked wih Kuranyi, Dzeko, Babel, Jones. Not all great players but show they have ambition like when they got Dugarry, Pandiani, Forssell and Zarate

Cant think of a Villa manager that was like this except for Gregory and maybe Big Ron. We always go for tried and trusted formula and never a maverick signing

And that is why we finish above them every season (often leagues above them) :thumb:

zatman highlights how the blues have a history of buying one flagship player and acting like a pig in lipstick, dugarry played 30 games and scored 6 goals, yet blues fans would have you believe he was amazing (compared to the shit he played with i suppose) pandiani flopped (6 in 31), zarate did nothing but a few flashes (4 in 14)

let them sign a £15m striker this window, they wont do anything to back it up rendering it a flash in the pan please the fans signing, like they always do

Â