Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Haven't really been lucky

So Chelsea missing a hatful and Stoke being denied a blatant penalty wasn't lucky?

Unreal :?

You earn your luck in this game, to be fair, last year when we got out-played at Everton, West Ham, etc..in our unbeaten run, did we say it was all down to luck? Of course we didn't.

Obviously it's about time they lose 3/4 in a row but in football, you earn your luck.

So Chelsea missing a hatful and Stoke being denied a blatant penalty wasn't lucky?

You earn your luck in this game, to be fair, last year when we got out-played at Everton, West Ham, etc..in our unbeaten run, did we say it was all down to luck? Of course we didn't.

Obviously it's about time they lose 3/4 in a row but in football, you earn your luck.

Closet blues fan!

Wouldnt call it luck. Bad attacking play and bad officiating.

Sometimes you have to give credit where its due

Yet when we were given a few penalties and a few own goals go in our favour it was luck. Why people defend them is beyond me!

Yet when we were given a few penalties and a few own goals go in our favour it was luck. Why people defend them is beyond me!

Yeah some people might say it's luck, however when Villa went on a long unbeaten run last year, we had some own goals, that Hull incident and out-played for large periods of games but I never claimed we were geting lucky, I said you earn any luck you get and that's how you play in the formation we were set upto do.

lets not forget tehy have been fortunate for example stoke should have had a stone wall penalty that wasnt given. teams missing absolute sitters against them.

its all good now, as things are going well but if they hit a rocky patch and yeung starts interfering like he is notorious for then it will all go pear shaped. the worst thing is we have to go to the sty again next season. hate that oil slick

Yeah some people might say it's luck, however when Villa went on a long unbeaten run last year, we had some own goals, that Hull incident and out-played for large periods of games but I never claimed we were geting lucky, I said you earn any luck you get and that's how you play in the formation we were set upto do.

Yes but we desreve it they dont :puke:

Don't give a shit whether they're getting lucky or not. There is no question that they'll be, at best, fighting for a position in the top half come the end of the season. if they're within 10 points of the last Europa League place I'll be shocked.

Anyone still laughing?

I'll be interested in the reactions on here should they spend big in January

In addition I was wondering about potential FA Cup winners this year. Normally it is a club who is in a good run of form about this time of year, well they are in good form.

Anyone still laughing?

I'll be interested in the reactions on here should they spend big in January

In addition I was wondering about potential FA Cup winners this year. Normally it is a club who is in a good run of form about this time of year, well they are in good form.

No, normally it is a club in the top 4 of the premier league...

Must admit, I'm with Richard on this. I don't see what we have to laugh about with them at the moment, they could well beat Man U at the weekend and could end up overtaking us if we're not careful. Can't understand though how Carson Yeung struggled to find the money to complete the deal two years ago and GOld etc said they would never do business with him again and now, he seems to have money and is the best thing since sliced bread. Hmm weird.

I'm still laughing. Isn't this their best start ever? While we have a few sections of the crowd who want our manger out and we're still above them, Cup SF to boot.

I'm sure I'll be laughing harder come their results against United, Chelsea and Spurs this month.

Â