Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I don't really mind, it's probably the best result we could of asked for today.

Surely the best result we could have asked for yesterday was Blues 0-27 Chelsea?

We are title conterders didn't you know?

brb, men in white coats at ma door

If Blues have a few quid to spend, then now is the time to really go for it and get some players in for a European push. They have never been in a stronger position really, they are playing well, winning games, new chairman. If they cant attract people to the club now then they probably never will. I expect them to spend in January and really have a pop at a European place. They might be relying on the League Cup and FA Cup winners to also qualify for the Champions League to open up a couple more qualification spots via the league table, but its probably a gamble they have to take.

Even if the cup winners qualify for the EL on league position, it's good enough for blues.

Watched the match yesterday and Birmingham didn't look great vs Chelsea to say the least. What they have though is a team of workers and a great keeper and centre half in Joe Hart and Roger Johnson. With the big bucks arriving from Carson Yeung, they may well be able to maintain their form with a few decent acquistions. Any ideas on how much will be made available to Mccleish?

Â