Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

17 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

On the forum they generally seem to think the team is better than it is and it's down to formation, negative tactics for the poor form

I suppose it's like looking at this forum during the relegation season

But looking at that squad I see nothing that says pushing for playoffs, which they wanted this season

What's really made me laugh is Karankas post match quotes

"I told them at half time I had no tactics to give them" 😂

I'd guess hes on a far whack of money, can they afford to sack him?

Other than that season with Hughton they have never even looked close to be challenging for a playoff spot since they got relegated. They just lack quality in the squad and think the ownership has been somewhat half-hearted.  Well Bellingham was good but he had the sense to get out quick. Unless they get a free stadium like Man City or West Ham I can't see them ever being much of a catch for the next bored billionaire wanting to have a new toy.

1 hour ago, YouUnastanFren said:

£8.33m

They can build another ground for that the tramps.

Not going to help them in the next month or so and they will waste it anyway in the end on some weird vanity project or rubbish signing.

The quicker small heath and cov merge the better,  just get it over with ffs. They can all finally hold hands and sing about hating the Villa whilst comparing their chromosomes counts and fingers.

• Haha 3

On 28/11/2020 at 18:08, Demitri_C said:

Another horror show from them look at the match stats

Thinking about recent history though,  they are proper snides and its a this point where they pull out weird away wins that they shouldn't get and pull themselves out of trouble.  For years and years I think.  Just when its going well they do something.  It's the betting angle I am looking at also.  They always do it,  hence no relegation.

9 hours ago, SuperTed said:

What’s the nearest country with nuclear capabilities who we could rub the wrong way? Tell them the Sty is our seat of government and see it reduced to a hole in the ground? Is heating those vermin to the heat of the planet Mercury enough to cleanse the place? 

We could tell Israel that there is a meeting of Iranian nuclear scientists taking place in the Jasper Carrot suite. That should do it. 

• Haha 3

Good win for them today....:ph34r:

Wasn't getting carried away by this "tough" run they have as SHA tend to dig results v these sort of teams given they got a 1-0 over Brentford on opening day.

Can we band that Bristol fan who sometimes posts on here. Just watching Quest and narrator said Bristol City had lost 7 of their last 9 home games v SHA.:bang:

On 03/12/2020 at 17:48, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Thinking about recent history though,  they are proper snides and its a this point where they pull out weird away wins that they shouldn't get and pull themselves out of trouble.  For years and years I think.  Just when its going well they do something.  It's the betting angle I am looking at also.  They always do it,  hence no relegation.

💰?

The latest Villa thread over on small-time alliance is baying for blood over Jack Grealish. They want him banned for a long time and a judge to throw the book at him.

Meanwhile, they are convinced the Birmingham Mail is biased towards the Villa and will help him get off scott free by ignoring his "crime".

12 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

The latest Villa thread over on small-time alliance is baying for blood over Jack Grealish. They want him banned for a long time and a judge to throw the book at him.

Meanwhile, they are convinced the Birmingham Mail is biased towards the Villa and will help him get off scott free by ignoring his "crime".

The fact that the article used two completely unrelated pictures of them sites there's nothing to it. Two people who live in tier 2 areas travelled to another tier 2 area and had a meal together for one of their birthdays. This is completely legal under current restrictions. They even left before 8pm. Hardly partying, is it?

SHA fans clearly don't care about what's actually right. They're just blinded by vitriol and envy.

3 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

The fact that the article used two completely unrelated pictures of them sites there's nothing to it. Two people who live in tier 2 areas travelled to another tier 2 area and had a meal together for one of their birthdays. This is completely legal under current restrictions. They even left before 8pm. Hardly partying, is it?

SHA fans clearly don't care about what's actually right. They're just blinded by vitriol and envy.

We would be doing the same if was one of there stars like Hogan or Harley deen 😂😂😂

I know Dean Smith’s cousin. My distinct impression from speaking to him is that Smith encourages the theatrics on the pitch. I can’t say the same for the off the pitch antics but he doesn’t seem to have been disciplined particularly effectively by the vile.

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

He really is a Grade A prick. Then you look at Jude for contrast.

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I know Dean Smith’s cousin. My distinct impression from speaking to him is that Smith encourages the theatrics on the pitch. I can’t say the same for the off the pitch antics but he doesn’t seem to have been disciplined particularly effectively by the vile.

To clarify, these are quotes from their forum, right? Or have you gone rogue?

• Like 1

Â