Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Deeney himself was on D Wing wasn’t he? DJ Cambell? The list goes on 

Marcus Bent too. These things are trying to lecture us on morals. Word removed off

Edited by SuperTed
Spelling error
  • Like 1

On 14/12/2020 at 20:51, Genie said:

I had a guy in my house today today a little rectification task. He’s been a couple of times before and apart from being a blues fan is a top guy.

He said today “the only reason Villa weren’t relegated was the hawk eye failure” :lol: They are still furious about it. It wasn’t even the last act of that game, let alone the last game of the season. So much could have changed had that goal been given.

Never let them in mate. 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

This coming from fans of club who's biggest football hero of the last decade was a fan running onto the pitch to hit Jack from behind. I think the concept of irony is lost on some people.

They don't know what it is, what it means, or how to spell it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

Had a glance through his Twitter and went back to tweets from early September. I’d say 90% of the tweets relate to us, 70% of those relating to Grealish. 

But they ain't obsessed, oh no sirreee bob

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Had a glance through his Twitter and went back to tweets from early September. I’d say 90% of the tweets relate to us, 70% of those relating to Grealish. 

He is the stereotypical blose fan. Obsessed with Villa and talks about us more than he does his own team. Even before I saw his picture I knew roughly what he'd look like. 

7 hours ago, LondonLax said:

He's probably got a point to be honest.

If his point is that there are Villa fans being stupid on social media, I'm sure he's right. It's pretty cringe to be celebrating over this, but doubtless some are.

If his point is that Joe Public would be imprisoned for the same offence and that Grealish has got off because he's a 'sleb, well I haven't done the research and I'm not a magistrate but it seems pretty unlikely to me that many people get custodial sentences for first-time driving offences which lead to no harm to people?

It's clear that Grealish is an idiot behind the wheel, sober or otherwise, and I hope he uses this period to reflect on how dangerously he has behaved.

• Like 4

Â