Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Bored on a Monday so i go trawling....even on a thread about last night's game at arsenal we get a mention 🤣

Screenshot_20201214-173131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6fccbea0bf6821240be70949cbfb09da.jpg

They owed us one after they handed blose the league cup with one of the worst arsenal cup final performances ive ever seen. That shit goal keeper too.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They owed us one after they handed blose the league cup with one of the worst arsenal cup final performances ive ever seen. That shit goal keeper too.

Yeah I wonder what ever happened to that shit goalkeeper, I bet he never achieved anything after that ;) 

I had a guy in my house today today a little rectification task. He’s been a couple of times before and apart from being a blues fan is a top guy.

He said today “the only reason Villa weren’t relegated was the hawk eye failure” :lol: They are still furious about it. It wasn’t even the last act of that game, let alone the last game of the season. So much could have changed had that goal been given.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I had a guy in my house today today a little rectification task. He’s been a couple of times before and apart from being a blues fan is a top guy.

He said today “the only reason Villa weren’t relegated was the hawk eye failure” :lol: They are still furious about it. It wasn’t even the last act of that game, let alone the last game of the season. So much could have changed had that goal been given.

Sack the word removed 

10 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Their accounts are due first week of January, should make for interesting reading...

sadly not, they have until March due to covid, only prolonging the agony mind

13 hours ago, Genie said:

They all have such an in-depth knowledge of all things B6 bless um

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

SHA getting very self righteous about "Greasy" need to remember this lad's preferred choice of ankle jewelry :

0_pennanttag.jpg

Marlon King was a classy individual too, Lee Bowyer as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Noel Blake

You could seriously go on ad infinitum.

Any team looking to offload troublesome chavvy ne'er-do-wells obviously have Sty Blandrews on speed dial.

Â