Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I know Dean Smith’s cousin. My distinct impression from speaking to him is that Smith encourages the theatrics on the pitch. I can’t say the same for the off the pitch antics but he doesn’t seem to have been disciplined particularly effectively by the vile.

So let’s get this straight, Dean Smith has told his own cousin that he encourages Jack to dive during games. Then Dean Smith’s cousin has told some random blue nose, who is now some kind ITK that can verify Jack’s a diver and it’s all part of the plan.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

So let’s get this straight, Dean Smith has told his own cousin that he encourages Jack to dive during games. Then Dean Smith’s cousin has told some random blue nose, who is now some kind ITK that can verify Jack’s a diver and it’s all part of the plan.

Illustration Simpsons GIF by Juta Studio

Blues fans slapping one of these on the comments 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

which part confuses you, apparently Smith sings shit on the villa in his sleep as well :P 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Pure unadulterated genius, It’s got to be true because he calls us ‘vile’ at the end

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s definitely typical of something bacon face would do. Them all the sayum them vilers.

All we need now is they can’t drink in town and none of them are brummies And we will have an imbecilic full house on our hands

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I know Dean Smith’s cousin. My distinct impression from speaking to him is that Smith encourages the theatrics on the pitch. I can’t say the same for the off the pitch antics but he doesn’t seem to have been disciplined particularly effectively by the vile.

Learning to quote will be your friend. I absolutely thought you were a blue nose.

It is merely SHA desperately trying to find dirt - any dirt - on us. The funny thing is, they really don't realise how much of a frenzy they go in to about JG..about his football or his private life, even if it's a non-story or one of little interest - they will take anything they can get and off they go..........40,50, 60+ replies. Comical 😂

I honestly believe that if they fluke a win against us ever again, they'll have a national holiday in small heath, dedicate it to "our Jude" (who is blue through and through....until he got his first chance to leave) and bang on about it for 20 yrs.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

It is merely SHA desperately trying to find dirt - any dirt - on us. The funny thing is, they really don't realise how much of a frenzy they go in to about JG..about his football or his private life, even if it's a non-story or one of little interest - they will take anything they can get and off they go..........40,50, 60+ replies. Comical 😂

I honestly believe that if they fluke a win against us ever again, they'll have a national holiday in small heath, dedicate it to "our Jude" (who is blue through and through....until he got his first chance to leave) and bang on about it for 20 yrs.

The amount of threads they start over their 17 year old former player, is only surpassed by the number of Villa threads. Do the the thick morons not realise that he isn't their player anymore?

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

The amount of threads they start over their 17 year old former player, is only surpassed by the number of Villa threads. Do the the thick morons not realise that he isn't their player anymore?

In a nutshell, no

10:22, Sun 6 Dec
pure quality from the boy
i’m disappointed for us we only got to see his talents for 3/4 of one season
but for all his family ensured for the lad and the good of the club (we hope) and then to see him make an immediate impact for a Champions League club and become a full England international - just proving what an outstanding talent and he handles himself so so well. on and off the pitch. and whatever may come, he is always one of us
Tears almost welling in my eyes, bless
Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:
10:22, Sun 6 Dec
pure quality from the boy
i’m disappointed for us we only got to see his talents for 3/4 of one season
but for all his family ensured for the lad and the good of the club (we hope) and then to see him make an immediate impact for a Champions League club and become a full England international - just proving what an outstanding talent and he handles himself so so well. on and off the pitch. and whatever may come, he is always one of us
Tears almost welling in my eyes, bless

Me too man, but only from the lack of punctuation causing my eyes to hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â