Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Reading the statement that they've put out it basically sounds like a cost cutting exercise. Just a few months back they were saying that they were aiming for catergory one status with their academy, so this has seemingly come from nowhere.

Well.....i am sure we could offer our academy services to his younger brother Jobe.....that would send SHA into another frenzy of bitter hatred to all things B6.

Get it done....!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Things must be getting desperate financially..

Which is crazy considering they just sold an academy player for £30m.

They must be run appallingly behind the scenes.

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

They were asking their fans to donate their season ticket money to help fund the academy rather than take a refund a month or so back, so I think it's definitely a financial decison.

They probably could have funded it with Scott Hogan's wages.

32 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

'However, there are many challenges to achieving an efficient and productive Academy system.

Firstly, we share an immediate geographical catchment area with a number of other professional Football Clubs which makes attracting the best young talents from the local region increasingly difficult.'

I like the sound of these sentences.

They are on the ropes, the corner has the towel ready, Beau Brummies teeth has rotted and fell out, the curse has taken hold. In the words of one of my favourite games as a nipper  FINISH THEM 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Things must be getting desperate financially..

I am having non of it until I hear a statement from Mr Vong, the reputable Chinese-Cambodian businessman who is the 'money man' in the shadows 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I almost feel sorry for them given the nightmare we went through a couple of years ago. Then I remember the coffin they carried during one of their games. 

Let them rot. 

They are totally **** unless they get a lottery win like we did. They don't own their stadium, there's no academy to fall back on when owners eventually pull the plug (there's all kinds of theories as to why they actually still own the club). 

Administration is going to happen at some point, and it looks like they're taking them down to the point of no return. 

22 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I almost feel sorry for them given the nightmare we went through a couple of years ago. Then I remember the coffin they carried during one of their games. 

Let them rot. 

They are totally **** unless they get a lottery win like we did. They don't own their stadium, there's no academy to fall back on when owners eventually pull the plug (there's all kinds of theories as to why they actually still own the club). 

Administration is going to happen at some point, and it looks like they're taking them down to the point of no return. 

Oh well

Atletico Madrid closed the academy about 25 years ago and let there best ever academy player go to Real for free. Hopefully we can pick some of the talented players up

Edited by Zatman

26 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Take a peak at SHA, they really are getting their piss stained pants in a twist over the potential academy situation. 
More pages than the Vile thread.....

I shall be visiting later with a cup of hot chocolate and a change of underwear 

Â