Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

43 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Semi-off topic (sorry mods), but the wife and I have a plan to visit Brum and VP for my 30th birthday in three years’ time. Are there pubs I should avoid because of Small Heath fans/is the drinking in town thing real?

Would rather have a beer around other Villa fans than the scum.

You will be fine mate, most pubs and clubs in town now have a no denim and moustache policy so they can't get in 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Semi-off topic (sorry mods), but the wife and I have a plan to visit Brum and VP for my 30th birthday in three years’ time. Are there pubs I should avoid because of Small Heath fans/is the drinking in town thing real?

if it's a VP matchday and you're drinking in town then most pubs will be mainly villa anyway so you'll be fine. it's a running joke that SHA reckon villa fans don't drink in town when actually, the likes of the square peg and the briar rose on matchday are packed with villa

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

So they retired the Jude Bellingham number recently.... Sounds like very soon, they will be retiring all of the numbers. Such a terrible loss to football.

Liquidate, level the ground, build a Lidl on the site and draw a line under the whole unsavoury affair 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Definitely avoid The Blue Oyster bar. 

They deserve everything they get if they do go bust.  Same as us really. 

If things are that bad they should have pocketed the Bellingham money, not brought in Hogan or indeed anyone, appointed some coach internally to manager and tried to flog off anyone else they can.

Its surely better to get relegated to League 1 or even 2 than go bust.  You can always come back. There comes a time you've just got to batten down the hatches. 

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

What has Lidl done to deserve that?

It appears that they may well be reaching the proverbial “end of the road” 🤣

Edited by Follyfoot

Â