Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They are not going down. Sheff wed still 7 points away. Then you have really poor sides like wycombe and barnsley down there. 

They havw enough ti stay up and they may even be in the mix for play offs as their really isnt many good sides this year 

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They are not going down. Sheff wed still 7 points away. Then you have really poor sides like wycombe and barnsley down there. 

They havw enough ti stay up and they may even be in the mix for play offs as their really isnt many good sides this year 

Wednesday will overtake them eventually, I'm sure of that. Karanka's defensive game should see them safe, provided he doesn't get bored and leave.

Nothing I have seen from them so far suggests they will get promoted, and even if they did, it would require an absolute miracle for them to stay up.

• Like 1

Nothing on our match last night on their forum....i know hardly anyone would pay £15 to watch a team other than their own, especially not da vile.....but surely something bitter would still have spewed from the sty dwellers.....or have they realised that we ARE half decent now.......?

Yeah, right 😂😂

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Nothing on our match last night on their forum....i know hardly anyone would pay £15 to watch a team other than their own, especially not da vile.....but surely something bitter would still have spewed from the sty dwellers.....or have they realised that we ARE half decent now.......?

Yeah, right 😂😂

i'm amazed that they didn't all fork out for it, such is the obsession. "£15 to see vile get battered is worth every penny" you can hear them cry

shame...it's a fun pastime of mine to peruse that forum chuckling at the bitterness and jealousy from that lot

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'm amazed that they didn't all fork out for it, such is the obsession. "£15 to see vile get battered is worth every penny" you can hear them cry

shame...it's a fun pastime of mine to peruse that forum chuckling at the bitterness and jealousy from that lot

Nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys seeing them froth at the mouth with bitterness !

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It's a weird parallel universe 99.9% of them live in regarding us.

Wouldn't actually mind drawing them in FA cup as I reckon we'd do them 4 or 5 nil.

Nah it'd be at least 10 since we put 7 passed the world champs 😉

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't think Hogan will get more than 7 goals this season.

They actually played 4-5-1 with him as  loan striker.

God help them.

Loan?

say it ain't so...thought we'd offloaded him for ever ;)

• Haha 2

They are a massive bunch of weirdos.

I went on their forum bleach.gif to see the meltdown following our demolition of red scouse and there was a thread where some bloke announced his engagement and signs it off SOTV 🤣 talk about living rent free!  

41 minutes ago, penguin said:

They are a massive bunch of weirdos.

I went on their forum bleach.gif to see the meltdown following our demolition of red scouse and there was a thread where some bloke announced his engagement and signs it off SOTV 🤣 talk about living rent free!  

Lucky gal, his sister. 

• Haha 2

Â