Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Empty stadium and he still cupped both ears as a celebration! Top shithousing from the little fella.

I saw the score and thought please let it be wee Barry... and it was! 😆 

Edited by Genie

Yeah even when Boro went up under Karanka they only scored 63 goals (we scored 83 in our promotion season) although he was also in charge of Forest in the mad 5-5 game.

Similar to last season, they beat Brentford 1-0 in first game and then results quickly went south. Sheff Weds will probably be above them in a few weeks and they started on -12.

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

There not exactly in trouble though are they?

2 wins in last 10 games, only 7 goals scored. A squad of junk and less than no money. I’d say they won’t see higher than where they are now this season.

Edited by Genie

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

2 wins in last 10 games, only 7 goals scored. A squad of junk and less than no money. I’d say they won’t see higher than where they are now this season.

Trouble in my lexicon is relegation contenders, I don’t think they are that bad. However failure to go up will result in trouble and they’ve no chance of going up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Trouble in my lexicon is relegation contenders, I don’t think they are that bad. However failure to go up will result in trouble and they’ve no chance of going up.

I think they will be in a relegation battle this year. Maybe not deep in the brown stuff but there or there abouts. They’ve only won 1 of their 5 league games (1-0) and scored 3 goals in total.

Time will tell, it’s early days but the signs are there with problems on and off the field.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think they will be in a relegation battle this year. Maybe not deep in the brown stuff but there or there abouts. They’ve only won 1 of their 5 league games (1-0) and scored 3 goals in total.

Time will tell, it’s early days but the signs are there with problems on and off the field.

Yeah they’re 4 points above the relegation zone (would be 3 if it wasn’t for Sheffield Wednesday’s points deduction). They’re a couple of poor results away from being right down there themselves.

The one game they’ve won so far this season was a game in which they were completely outplayed by all accounts. I can’t see how they aren’t among the relegation contenders with the form that they’re in.

• Like 1

Â