Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

without reading i'm guessing theres about 100 posts about how 'spawny' and 'jammy' we are and how we shouldn't even be in the league due to the failed hawkeye?

Are you sure you haven't been on there 🤣

• Haha 1

Saw some of them tweeting 'getting a draw against Stoke isn't for everyone' after their game yesterday, in reference to the fact that Stoke beat us in the week.

Edited by useless

44 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's probably one of the best Villa performances of all time and I am so happy it's actually off the scale.

Imagine being a scummy small heath today,  it must be hurting them to the core.  

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

Saw some of them tweeting 'getting a draw against Stoke isn't for everyone' after their game yesterday, in reference to the fact that Stoke beat us in the week.

Who cares about the stoke game we just tore apart them champions and best team in england . Let them harp on about their lame point against stoke😂

• Haha 1

On 05/10/2020 at 10:12, useless said:

So funny they should retire the Twitter account the useless bunch of inbred words removed

• Haha 1

On 05/10/2020 at 09:12, useless said:

I remember our own version of that "isn't for everyone" quote....but our's merely mentions bayern munich & euro cup finals, which in no way could ever compete with the herculean efforts of nicking a point in the potteries.

Ever.

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I remember our own version of that "isn't for everyone" quote....but our's merely mentions bayern munich & euro cup finals, which in no way could ever compete with the herculean efforts of nicking a point in the potteries.

Ever.

They should retire every one of the shirts for such heroics 

• Like 1

19:54, Sun 4 Oct
Last year was our only hope.

They should be in the championship this year. That Hawkeye moment will be seriously sliding doors for years now.

Sickens me.

And shit, I've broken my run of not talking about them. Time to start again.
  • Haha 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:
21:17, Sun 4 Oct
We're bigger than them, with their condescending, patronising high pitched seal squeals, we can admit that their result tonight is one of the most remarkable in recent seasons. We still hate the scummers with a proper Blues passion and i'd never swap their feelings for my feelings of pride in my club, there'll never be a club like Blues, we're an enigma. And to be honest, we give the scum far too much attention.

no more now, the above sums it up more than 1000 posts could 🤣

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Bigger club? It does make me laugh when they say that, Walsall is the only club in the Midlands that they are bigger than.

marginally 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:
21:17, Sun 4 Oct
We're bigger than them, with their condescending, patronising high pitched seal squeals, we can admit that their result tonight is one of the most remarkable in recent seasons. We still hate the scummers with a proper Blues passion and i'd never swap their feelings for my feelings of pride in my club, there'll never be a club like Blues, we're an enigma. And to be honest, we give the scum far too much attention.

They certainly are an enigma when it comes to attending home matches.   I wonder what qualifies as a "blues passion"?  The gold medallion they sport round their necks, the badge on the leg? Keeping right on til the end of the road wherever that maybe?  Using the arrests table at football matches as a badge of honor?

I mean even their owners were having to put out messages asking fans not to share streams via IPTV only the other week!!!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

They certainly are an enigma when it comes to attending home matches.   I wonder what qualifies as a "blues passion"?  The gold medallion they sport round their necks, the badge on the leg? Keeping right on til the end of the road wherever that maybe?  Using the arrests table at football matches as a badge of honor?

I mean even their owners were having to put out messages asking fans not to share streams via IPTV only the other week!!!

Don't forget they drink in town as only proppa brummies can🙄

I dunno, it's like a perverse pride they have. No one gets their 'earts broken like them, no one has suffered like them, no one likes em and they don't care - they are the millwall of the north. Their list of embarrassing and cringeworthy moments are almost too long to list here.

They would never EVER admit it but they'd love owners like ours.....they cover up their all consuming bitterness by proudly claiming that they'll keep right on. Oh okay then, that explains everything !

• Like 1

Â