Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Hasnt been a completely bad day for them since Bellingham won the league

If he wraps up the Champions League he can lead the revolution in League One

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It'll be awful - there will be a big crowd and there will need to be a massive police presence - all pretty tough to deal with when you're 16.

Can't we just drop Martinez, Watkins and Pau into it by saying they are injured or something and need match fitness 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QldVilla said:

It’s my birthday in 9 days, best early birthday present ever!!

It was my birthday one month ago, best belated birthday present ever!! 

• Haha 1

🎵oh what a beautiful morning 🎵. What great fun this season has been watching the further implosion of this circus called SHA and it’s following of pant sniffers , from a position showing promise in the league and add new investment figures getting themselves prime time TV sports news slots to announce “we are back ! ” etc . All the false hope “how many millions will we spend ?” , “ will Jood be coming back ?” , “ the next Man Citeh” , “100,000 seater”……… I think we all get the picture. 
I don’t ever want to be drawn against this shitter than shit club again , why give them a highlight to their sad existence ! . I have a few friends who follow them and also colleagues in football some of which I will be working with today , I won’t be holding back on the Mickey take .

all in all SHA thankyou but now just Fk off , just Fk right off to the end of the road.

UTFV !!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QldVilla said:

It’s my birthday in 9 days, best early birthday present ever!!

It's my birthday in October and this feels like a great present and Christmas rolled into one.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, picicata said:

That's what some Villa fans were saying back in 2002. It didn't go as hoped.

No it didn’t! 

I started a new job just as they were promoted, my manager and two directors were all blues. That was not a fun time, they were generally sound up until small heath beat us twice that season. Then they became total words removed. One bought a Villa shirt in and cut it up with scissors, they used to sing SOTV round the office constantly. It was like they’d won the lottery and the World Cup. Of course by the time we started beating them again I’d long left that job. Can only imagine how upset they were yesterday, it’s comforting for sure. 

• Like 4

Literally nothing about that conduct in the workplace surprises me @It's Your Round

I don't live in the west mids any more, so I've got quite a small sample size, but I've never met a bluenose that wasn't a complete word removed

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

No it didn’t! 

I started a new job just as they were promoted, my manager and two directors were all blues. That was not a fun time, they were generally sound up until small heath beat us twice that season. Then they became total words removed. One bought a Villa shirt in and cut it up with scissors, they used to sing SOTV round the office constantly. It was like they’d won the lottery and the World Cup. Of course by the time we started beating them again I’d long left that job. Can only imagine how upset they were yesterday, it’s comforting for sure. 

Bought a jersey? So they helped fund the club they hate 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Bought a jersey? So they helped fund the club they hate 

Shoplifted it, more like. 

Just remember they sacked a perfectly competent manager who saved them the season before and had them in 6th place.

They always do it a special way don’t they :lol: 

• Like 1

Having bosses who were sha fans really sounds like hell. Knowing you just have to smile when they do their daft shit because of the job just wouldn’t be worth it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Literally nothing about that conduct in the workplace surprises me @It's Your Round

I don't live in the west mids any more, so I've got quite a small sample size, but I've never met a bluenose that wasn't a complete word removed

Me neither, I’ve known less than ten throughout my life (only when I lived in the midlands, never seen a single one in Yorkshire), and they’ve all been idiots. 

I’ve mentioned this before but my first ever encounter was when I was 16 walking through Birmingham City Centre wearing a Villa shirt. A fully grown thug decided to shoulder barge me into a shop window and shout **** off Villa. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just remember they sacked a perfectly competent manager who saved them the season before and had them in 6th place.

They always do it a special way don’t they :lol: 

…a perfectly competent manager who went on to get Blackburn to score 2 goals in the last 25 minutes of the season, and thus relegate Birmingham.

If it was a film script, it would be corny.

• Like 1

Speaking of film scripts, there has been some excitement/expectation that they’ll get their own Prime/Netflix series now that they’re owned by the mega rich and famous. 

I really hope that they’ve been filming this season, I would love to watch the behind the scenes action unfold. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â