Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The Huddersfield and QPR games will be massive. Let's hope everyone else they have to play like Leicester etc give them a good tonking as well. I have no doubt they'll get two 1-0 wins from an own goal and a shot off target deflected in to stay up again

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I have no doubt they'll get two 1-0 wins from an own goal and a shot off target deflected in to stay up again. 

And an open top bus parade and commemorative DVD. 

I think I would sooner sha struggle to avoid relegation in perpetuity down the bottom of the championship than get relegated and win a few games and potentially squeeze into the league 1 play off final...

But then again to see them struggle to avoid relegation in perpetuity down the bottom of league 1 would be even better ...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I think I would sooner sha struggle to avoid relegation in perpetuity down the bottom of the championship than get relegated and win a few games and potentially squeeze into the league 1 play off final...

But then again to see them struggle to avoid relegation in perpetuity down the bottom of league 1 would be even better ...

Finishing 15th-20th in league 1 forever with no money no academy no players and no hope for the future will be fine 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Finishing 15th-20th in the National League North forever with no money no academy no players and no hope for the future will be fine 

Ftfy 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

The Huddersfield and QPR games will be massive. Let's hope everyone else they have to play like Leicester etc give them a good tonking as well. I have no doubt they'll get two 1-0 wins from an own goal and a shot off target deflected in to stay up again

So two own goals then?

Posted (edited)

I hadn’t realised how in the mix for the play offs Norwich are, I had assumed they were in a mid table rut and that would be a definite dead rubber opposition for sha.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

Somerhing like 20 points from the last 20 games.  Their admittedly decent manager has health problems and a bunch of players that havent been in form since Eustace left.  We will soon see how serious Knighthead are about them. The UB40 concert could turn into a wake at this rate. 

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Tom Cleverley in as caretaker...

Hopefully player/manager and scores a couple 

New manager bounce :crylaugh:

24 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Mowbray is just the wrong fit for them. Never going to work.

Troy Deeney all day long 🤣

You know Mowbray must be an alright bloke as the toxicity of the place poisoned him into chronic illness in no time

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Haha 2

Â