Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

here we go, they are all piping up on FB and X.....phone in will be a proppa Mowbray love fest......................................................we are back Daz.....................mate

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've just had a packet of these.....I am worried now my nose will turn blue.....at least I'll be free to drink in town, mate.

20240123_182701.jpg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I've just had a packet of these.....I am worried now my nose will turn blue.....at least I'll be free to drink in town, mate.

20240123_182701.jpg

fitting they are reduced to clear 🤣

• Haha 3

25%, off no proper chips in the bag, as their doing a late shift at JLR, Bag falling apart, but is much better then the vile chips those DVB's get..

Mate.

• Haha 2

Changing the name of their ground to 'St. Andrew’s @ Knighthead Park', will apparently be the biggest sponsorhip deal in their history, potentially worth £25m over three years.

• Haha 2

On 19/01/2024 at 11:49, mottaloo said:

There's a thread on sha that Jack Grealish paid the funeral costs for that moron who punched him at the sty.

quite a bizarre thing for him to do if true. surely there's 1000 'nicer' people that have croaked that are more deserving of having their funeral costs paid?

59 minutes ago, useless said:

Changing the name of their ground to 'St. Andrew’s @ Knighthead Park', will apparently be the biggest sponsorhip deal in their history, potentially worth £25m over three years.

Anyone else in The Championship getting £8m per season for stadium sponsorship?  

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

quite a bizarre thing for him to do if true. surely there's 1000 'nicer' people that have croaked that are more deserving of having their funeral costs paid?

I suspect Jack gives a lot of money to worthy causes we don’t know about.

This was probably a multi-faceted move to both troll their fans and also confuse them by doing a good deed, and also show that there’s more important things than football rivalry.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

I suspect Jack gives a lot of money to worthy causes we don’t know about.

This was probably a multi-faceted move to both troll their fans and also confuse them by doing a good deed, and also show that there’s more important things than football rivalry.

fair points

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

WTAF?  No way is someone paying £25m to have that hole named after them.  Maybe they meant 25 quid?

2 hours ago, useless said:

Changing the name of their ground to 'St. Andrew’s @ Knobheads Park', will apparently be the biggest sponsorhip deal in their history, potentially worth £25m over three years.

fixed

that's more like it

• Haha 3

Apparently some of the fee, nine million across three seasons, is related to social media performance, for every twenty million verified impressions they get they be will paid £100,000. Knightshead are the company that owns them, so they're essentially sponsoring themselves.

23 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently some of the fee, nine million across three seasons, is related to social media performance, for every twenty million verified impressions they get they be will paid £100,000. Knightshead are the company that owns them, so they're essentially sponsoring themselves.

Sounds legit. 

Bit like the Man City owners finding creative ways of putting money into the club 🤔 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sounds legit. 

Bit like the Man City owners finding creative ways of putting money into the club 🤔 

I expect those loopholes will be properly closed after the outcome of the charges against citeh are announced in 2025. Even if the case against citeh isn't proven, the PL (and following EFL) won't want that much egg on their face again and are sure to revisit the exact wordings and effectiveness of their laws. I'll be slightly surprised if the sty@ name sale to their own selves helps them climb the greasy pole for more than the next season or two.

1 minute ago, brommy said:

I expect those loopholes will be properly closed after the outcome of the charges against citeh are announced in 2025. Even if the case against citeh isn't proven, the PL (and following EFL) won't want that much egg on their face again and are sure to revisit the exact wordings and effectiveness of their laws. I'll be slightly surprised if the sty@ name sale to their own selves helps them climb the greasy pole for more than the next season or two.

you are proppa rattled mate

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, brommy said:

I'm more rattled than Mrs Overall serving soup.

Fair play mate. Played by a proper Brummie mate, not one of these Shire fannies.

(Disclaimer, I think she's a West Brom fan, which is almost as bad)

• Haha 1

On 20/01/2024 at 18:30, imavillan said:

Sounds like they are planning to build a fan park as well - and stuff like ww were going to do? 

Edited by Hev
Didnt mean to quote another post

Â