Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, useless said:

When Rooney was appointed they were fifteen points and nineteen places ahead of Wednesday, now it's just two places and six points.

One hell of a job, so far.

• Like 1

One thing I've noticed is Rooney wears a baseball cap now, during interviews, on the touchline, must be keeping that hair warm 

Made me think of this

Edited by limpid
fixed embed
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Any more news on this shot mate, the sister wants her back doors knocking in but cannot do it until I know

Well, I've been in touch with my correspondent at Elland Road and unfortunately he can't confirm whether the Bloser's single shot on target was proppa as he'd dozed off and to make matters worse, he pissed himself as well.

Mate. 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Get away. They're loaded. I expect that Joe Montana bloke (or is is Dan Marino?) who invested in them could find it down the back of his sofa or something. 

Well it looks like they've got John Madden managing them.

2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Wednesday seem to have turned a corner and picking up points at a decent rate, QPR have improved under their new manager despite their loss today. Worrying times for these lot.

QPR are doing terribly with their new manager note unfortunately, they had a bump in November and early Dec but they haven't won any of their last 6 and lost 4 of them.

Shame as Blues would be right in the thick of it else

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

QPR are doing terribly with their new manager note unfortunately, they had a bump in November and early Dec but they haven't won any of their last 6 and lost 4 of them.

Shame as Blues would be right in the thick of it else

Fair enough. I remember them winning 3 in a row but that was a month ago now.

Great win for Sheffield Wednesday, they’re picking up some form now. They play small heath at home on 10th Feb, what’s the betting that a win takes them above the blosers. I hope so. 

Teams around them by and large are going to be poor and lose most games, that's why those sides are near the bottom of the table, in general they're aren't going to go on amazing runs of form, Wednesday recent form an exception to that, but if small heath carry on they the way they are, then they will get caught eventually, of course there's a big if in that, they might not carry on as they are and improve, but if they don't they would probably be on course to finish bottom of the table, as I'm pretty sure they've been the worst team in the league since October 11th, and if that continues it will catch up with them, which is why Rooney's job will be under threat..

Rooney looks like a mess of a man.

Since stopping playing he’s talked about troubles “in his 20’s” with gambling and drinking himself unconscious regularly to escape the pressure of being a famous footballer.

I suspect his troubles are not in the past and he’ll admit to them somewhere down the line. I wonder if Colleen’s relationship is similar to Paris Fury’s with Tyson, if she leaves him he’ll end up killing himself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

Teams around them by and large are going to be poor and lose most games, that's why those sides are near the bottom of the table, in general they're aren't going to go on amazing runs of form, Wednesday recent form an exception to that, but if small heath carry on they the way they are, then they will get caught eventually, of course there's a big if in that, they might not carry on as they are and improve, but if they don't they would probably be on course to finish bottom of the table, as I'm pretty sure they've been the worst team in the league since October 11th, and if that continues it will catch up with them, which is why Rooney's job will be under threat..

The feeling is they can't be this terrible for this long. Even through a complete fluke they will sadly get some points somewhere and they have enough of a buffer to be out of the drop fight as there's currently 4 teams beyond woeful

But we hope 😁

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 1

Â