Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, Genie said:

We must be getting close to players going above his head and telling the owners Rooney is clueless. 

Civil war please 🙏 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

17/2 on BET365.

Even that is a big old price by championship standards especially as Leeds have lost their last two.

We know SHA have gone s*** again but in pretty much last decade they've always had their tendency to fluke a win v promotion favourite just as they're going into bottom 3 so it wouldn't be the biggest shock to me if they scrambled a win there.

Generally 12/1 this AM with the High Street firms with Leeds Generally 1/5 on, Similar odds to our game last week against Sheffield United. 

So yeah they do happen! 

Leeds having to play third choice goalkeeper Kristoffer Klaesson who hasn't even started a game for them yet, as Meslier suspended and Darlow injured. They've also surprisingly dropped Spence and Piroe. I watched Leeds last two games and they were actually poor, even in Preston game before Meslier got sent off, but maybe that will make them all the more determined to play better today.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Leeds having to play third choice goalkeeper Kristoffer Klaesson who hasn't even started a game for them yet, as Meslier suspended and Darlow injured. They've also surprisingly dropped Spence and Piroe. I watched Leeds last two games and they were actually poor, even in Preston game before Meslier got sent off, but maybe that will make them all the more determined to play better today.

image.thumb.jpeg.c433b9935dfe51a9f7233fb7f51748be.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

If 2 of Huddersfield/QPR/Sheff Wed sort their shit out they are in big trouble 

They're in big trouble as they seem likely to stand by him despite the fact he isn't a football manager.

Just imagine being 2 nil down at half time and having to listen to Wayne Rooney for 15 minutes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

If 2 of Huddersfield/QPR/Sheff Wed sort their shit out they are in big trouble 

All three will play SHA at home in second half of the season, Rotherham aswell.

• Like 2

Just now, Genie said:

More than they have probably 🍿

Get away. They're loaded. I expect that Joe Montana bloke (or is is Dan Marino?) who invested in them could find it down the back of his sofa or something. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Get away. They're loaded. I expect that Joe Montana bloke (or is is Dan Marino?) who invested in them could find it down the back of his sofa or something. 

They could also sell some of the City they bought up half of. 

Â