Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Wednesday are in good form, they've won four of their last seven, that's play-off form extrapolated over a season, previous to that they had won just one of their first seventeen and had probably one of the worst starts ever of any Championship team and looked certain to be relegated, so their turnaround has been quite remarkable as suddenly there is hope for them that they can survive.

Cooper and Marsch linked with replacing him, I doubt they will get Cooper, but Marsch probably a possibility. They're trying to attract 'big' sponsors to help with revenue, the form under Rooney and the toxicity in the stands that that bad form is creating, isn't helping them with that pursuit, so unless things improve asap, it's only a matter of time before a change is made, and given their coming fixtures aren't exactly easy, I don't think that that change is too far away now, unless Rooney can rustle up a few surprise results.

Just ten points from his first fourteen games, that's the worst form in the entire league since he went there, and it's not as if he went to a team struggling, they were in the top six. I don't think there's much scope for them to spend in January either, so it's not as if they can say lets see what he can do with some dough to spend, that will have to wait until the summer, by which time it might be too late, by which I mean it will be even more evident that it's just not going to work out.

Rooney's already talking like he's fighting to save his job too, tried talking up the draw with Bristol City, claiming they achieved their main aim of keeping a cleansheet, and is now talking about how the club desperately need new signings, all managers want new signings, but that's hardly a good excuse for how bad they've been, given they were fine before his arrival.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, useless said:

I think Rooney is close to the sack, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened if they lose to Leeds on Monday, if not then it's probably coming soon.

14/1 on offer for small heath to beat Leeds 

Just now, Kingman said:

14/1 on offer for small heath to beat Leeds 

17/2 on BET365.

Even that is a big old price by championship standards especially as Leeds have lost their last two.

We know SHA have gone s*** again but in pretty much last decade they've always had their tendency to fluke a win v promotion favourite just as they're going into bottom 3 so it wouldn't be the biggest shock to me if they scrambled a win there.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

17/2 on BET365.

Even that is a big old price by championship standards especially as Leeds have lost their last two.

We know SHA have gone s*** again but in pretty much last decade they've always had their tendency to fluke a win v promotion favourite just as they're going into bottom 3 so it wouldn't be the biggest shock to me if they scrambled a win there.

Beat Leedszzzz earlier inthe season too. Can't see it this time though, the whippet shaggers will be well up for this.

Don't trust dirty Leeds to beat sha never mind batter them,  judging from their performance at Sandwell Town last time.

Can see a proppa (not spawny) point won by battlin' bloose 😠

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Apparently this is what AI thinks the average nose looks like . Kinda spooky how accurate they are getting . 

Just eating curry from a bin at the dump looking like a sweep.

spacer.png

Close but he needs two seats for his fat blue nose arse

mate 

• Thanks 1

Â