Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

19 hours ago, Strog said:

What fresh delusional madness is this 😂

Mate

Well, that was very educational.

It educated me that people with micro brains will say absolutely anything, however untrue, to be in a video 😂

McMateFace.

18 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Must be something borrowed?

Photos look to old for it to be the FA Cup they stole.

Probably the 'honours' they said they won in their official diary (all signing on days and pubs in town happy hours detailed within) that were actually ours

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Probably the 'honours' they said they won in their official diary (all signing on days and pubs in town happy hours detailed within) that were actually ours

Yes! I remember this! Even better was the statement that they released afterwards:-

"We would also like to make it clear that Birmingham City Football Club has never won the European Cup!"

It breaks yer 'arrt!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes! I remember this! Even better was the statement that they released afterwards:-

"We would also like to make it clear that Birmingham City Football Club has never won the European Cup!"

It breaks yer 'arrt!

Must be close to 20 years ago and that still makes me laugh, that had to be a Villa fan on the inside surely :D 

6 hours ago, Adman said:

I've been mostly entertained tbf

The one thing they have going for them is that they are incredibly entertaining, just not in the way they want to be.

They remind me of that scene from The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on rakes.

• Haha 3

Yeah, the "tonight's match" thread was awash with bitterness but also very begrudging praise which obviously riled up the elder noses on the site to suitably scold anyone who dares to say anything positive about those DVBs. 

They sounded......what's the word........oh yes......RATTLED !

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Didn't take long to strike gold:

"Looking forward to Wayne knocking their stuffing out in a future derby. They will hate it when the team that bears the city's name is up there again."

Only they could be ree(tarded)  enough to believe that.

30 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Didn't take long to strike gold:

"Looking forward to Wayne knocking their stuffing out in a future derby. They will hate it when the team that bears the city's name is up there again."

What future derby would that be?

We have a 1/63 chance of being drawn against them in the FA cup every season. They'll almost certainly be knocked out of the Carabao cup before we enter it and they are far more likely to get relegated than promoted in the near future.

Odds are we'll play them once or twice more this century and that's not even accounting for them being liquidated or the Earth being hit by a massive asteroid, which incidentally is more probable than them ever playing in the Premier League again.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Â