Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Bradys "supplements" and sporting regime seems to be doing a treat with all the injuries they picking up

If he keeps this up we'll need to get a statue and name a bridge after him. He's been a joy to the City so far.   😂

Mate

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

One of their fans racially abused their own player tonight, I know every fan base has idiots but feel like it says more about the country we live in at the moment though. 

What happened?

And didnt they win 4-1? Why would one of their own fans abuse one of their own? Makes no sense

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Huddersfield always seem to bend over and lube up for these wanktards

Unfortunately i think blose did some good business in the summer.

Dembele looks a good player and they didnt pay much for him. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What happened?

And didnt they win 4-1? Why would one of their own fans abuse one of their own? Makes no sense

Mental when you think about it, Darren Moore confirmed it in post match interview last night, after Blues statement didn’t mention it was a home fan. 

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Unfortunately these kind of racist idiots exist within all football clubs, racist abuse, violence and thuggery can happen anywhere. But it always happens at small heath. 

It was someone in the "family section" area as well, couldn't make this shit up

2 hours ago, Wurzel said:

Every club has idiot fans I suppose some more than others.............

Absolute scum bags, attacking people outside and inside a pub for no reason. I hope one of their faces met a snooker cue.

Edited by Genie

So about 10 of them go up to the pub, punch the guy twice who doesn't move, chase him into the pub while most of them stand in the doorway presumably looking 'hard' and doing a lot of pointing, while the trained chimp gurns and hops about and figures out how to vaguely make a letter Z with its hands. 

I look forward to blosers repeating this tale for the next 50 years about how they "Took Norwich"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

So about 10 of them go up to the pub, punch the guy twice who doesn't move, chase him into the pub while most of them stand in the doorway presumably looking 'hard' and doing a lot of pointing, while the trained chimp gurns and hops about and figures out how to vaguely make a letter Z with its hands. 

I look forward to blosers repeating this tale for the next 50 years about how they "Took Norwich"

They was a proppa 10 tho mate

• Haha 1

Â