Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

47 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I mean, they were welcome to have a go weren't they?  If this is what's important to them. 

The funniest part about the tweet is the concept that blose would be playing a team in Europe 🤣 talk about far fetched!

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Careful, you all sound rattled. 

And so you should be ViLE

We have the name of the city and were the first team in Europe, and we have the biggest hooligans ever called the Zulu Warriors,  you cannot drink in town. We will not let you and you all live in the shires, Tom Daley and Wagner have more money than your Arabs, so be scared be very scared vile KRO SOTV 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Rooney's lad has started to follow an awful lot of people linked to BCFC on his insta account.

Be pretty funny if this was a similar situation when Zola came in. 

Be even funnier if they gave Zola himself the shot at redemption he so richly deserves. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Every goal Jude Bellingham scores at Real Madrid just proves how great they are. Or something. 

They really do not get why these great players leave them so quickly. Not saying they have had many great players. The last one I can remember was Francis and Brian Little was better than him. Anyway joke of a club joke of a fanboys always in our shadow.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Every goal Jude Bellingham scores at Real Madrid just proves how great they are. Or something. 

Still basking in weakly reflected glory. Sad but not surprising. 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Tom Daley and Wagner have more money than your Arabs, so be scared be very scared vile KRO SOTV 

They iz loaded,IMG_0334.jpeg.e862302d7dff769f983a99d76f701017.jpegIMG_0335.jpeg.5faf8dfd013300739604be3ed61da9a4.jpeg mate..

Edited by Strog
  • Haha 2

I doubt they will be anywhere near the play-offs, after eleven games last season QPR and Reading were in the top six, every season in the Championship you get teams that are going well at this stage and then drop down the table, they probably won't drop as badly as Reading and QPR did, but I'd expect them to fall into midtable.

Rumours resurfacing about Rooney, would be strange timing, but probably only a matter of time before Eustace leaves, if their owners know that then might be of the mind they might as well make a change in international break.

7 hours ago, useless said:

Rumours resurfacing about Rooney, would be strange timing, but probably only a matter of time before Eustace leaves, if their owners know that then might be of the mind they might as well make a change in international break.

Of course they want Rooney. Eustace is a DVB, he can't even go drinking in town...

Mate.

• Haha 1

Â