Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

40 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Who says crime doesn't pay ?

Pathetic and not suprising. What a weak shitshow the EFL is

How can yiu get a suspended sentence whwn you have a history of rule breaking? Its not a 1st offence 

Corruption at its best 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 3

I might be wrong but isn't it rumoured that there is a nose in a management position within the EFL ?

I forget his name but I am sure there is.

They're currently under three EFL investigations, one relating to 'maxco,' id est The Maxi Lopez and Paul Richardson takeover, the suggestion being that Richardson's consortium put money into the club when they shouldn't shouldn't have done has he hadn't taken any owner tests and in the end didn't end up buying them anyway, and Richardson can't really deny it, as was pretty much showing off that that's what he was doing on social media, for whatever reasons the reports suggested that that was always going to be suspeneded senetence, so this ruling isn't really a surprise.

The main investigation is into their alleged shadow owner, the ruling on that is still to come, the suggestion was that they were going to face serious repurcussions for that, as if proven to be true they basically had someone running and putting money into them who didn't take the owner's test and if he had have done would have failed it and I think there's a lot more to it than that, and the club denied his existence, but with new owners on the horizon I think they will probably get away with that much more lightly than they otherwise would have done, truth be told probably not a good look for the EFL that they allowed it to happen, so might be happy to sweep it under the rug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, useless said:

They're currently under three EFL investigations, one relating to 'maxco,' id est The Maxi Lopez and Paul Richardson takeover, the suggestion being that Richardson's consortium put money into the club when they shouldn't shouldn't have done has he hadn't taken any owner tests and in the end didn't end up buying them anyway, and Richardson can't really deny it, as was pretty much showing off that that's what he was doing on social media, for whatever reasons the reports suggested that that was always going to be suspeneded senetence, so this ruling isn't really a surprise.

The main investigation is into their alleged shadow owner, the ruling on that is still to come, the suggestion was that they were going to face serious repurcussions for that, as if proven to be true they basically had someone running and putting money into them who didn't take the owner's test and if he had have done would have failed it and I think there's a lot more to it than that, and the club denied his existence, but with new owners on the horizon I think they will probably get away with that much more lightly than they otherwise would have done, truth be told probably not a good look for the EFL that they allowed it to happen, so might be happy to sweep it under the rug.

They will get away with it again. The EFL ars a laughing stock.  They favour other clubs over others.  If thwy never got that money from a outside party they may not have been able to pay their players wages or costs. So how is this fair in comparison to other clubs?

Its such bullshit

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Do you know, I think I might have seen this place somewhere before…. 

How’s the ‘executive experience’ going pal? Worth the two months’ dole allowance? 🤣

Christ, I thought he'd had a stroke for a minute. 

18 hours ago, useless said:

But presumably if they get found guilty of that offence the "suspended" element of this 2 point deduction becomes unsuspended.

Plus whatever points deduction they get on top.

Surely got to be in line for a further 3. We can but hope

The jealousy levels are off the scale over on SHA. A thread about the amount of days since we won a trophy.* . 

It reminds me of the old adage that if you want to know how the Villa got on, ask a Blues fan. They literally live to hate us. 

They even think we are worried about their shitty new owners. Lolol.

A stain on the name of the city. 

Embarrassing.

*Ignoring the fact that the only thing they've ever won was in the same season they got relegated

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently bellingham junior jobe is on verge of leaving blose for Sunderland...

But their new owners are going to make them a European Super Club. 

Why would he be leaving now? 

So both Bellingham brothers gave them about 6 months before fecking off. 

Proper Blues mate. 

Â